Meeting Up

Tiara POV

I'm currently 4 minutes late to this lunch date with my day ones since the director wanna go off for 20 minutes on how my stunt double messed up a part.

"Well hello, ladies!!" I said, walking to the table where Kiaa, Ashleigh, and Tay were sitting at.

"Hello, Miss Always Late." said Kiaa.

"It ain't my fault the production is on the other side of town."

"Anyway, nice to you again." said Ashleigh.

"Same to y'all."

"How's life with Kelly?" asked Tay.

"Amazing. He's currently working out with Stanley at the gym."

"How about the wedding?" asked Kiaa.

"Here we go."

"You know we can't go one lunch date without mentioning your upcoming nuptials." said Tay.

Kelly and I plan to get marry in July in Hawaii. Ever since we announced our engagement, the media had been following us, saying our wedding is the "Royal Wedding of 2016", which it's kinda true. But, it's so far away and there are two things I don't even have done.

"I know that. But, I'm still looking for my wedding dress, flower girl dress for Rae, and bridesmaid dresses."

"T, the wedding is in a month. You still don't have the dresses yet?" said Ashleigh.

"It's hard to find a perfect dress for me and perfect dresses for y'all. But, let's move on to something else."

"Are you and him planning on having kids?"

"He does want kids but I don't know."

"Hopefully soon." said Kiaa.

"What?"

"I mean, you're the only one at this table who doesn't have kids." said Ashleigh.

"Enough about me. How's you and Tyler, Tay?"

"Tyler and I are about to plan our wedding."

"Finally!"

"I know. We been engaged for at least 2 years now but he wanted to wait until the time was right."

"Amazing. How does it feel to be pregnant, Ashleigh?"

"Amazing. Rocco won't even let Klay touch my belly."

"Why?" asked Tay.

"Since we told him he was having a sibling, he's been very protective."

"When's the baby due?"

"September. My last surgery is July 3rd."

"Do y'all know the sex of the baby?"

"I do but he wants it to be a surprise."

"Aww." said Kiaa.

"Enough about me. Are you thinking about where y'all moving to since the draft is three weeks away?"

"Hopefully L.A. cause I dont want him playing for Philly." said Kiaa.

"What's wrong with playing for Philly?" asked Tiara.

"Any player they get ends up being injuried. Look at Joel Embiid. He got draft 2 seasons ago and he still hasn't played a game due to a foot injury."

"Oh."

"I want him to go play for Miami at least. Me and Tylin need to live somewhere nice." said Tay.

"By the way, how is Tylin and Rae?" asked Ashleigh.

"Tylin is getting big and is about to start saying words now."

"Rae is about to start pre-K." said Kiaa.

"What about you and Ben?"

"We're suppose to be going to Australia for vacation."

"Just you two?"

"Yep."

"Watch her come back with baby #2. said Tiara.

"Be quiet."

"Anyway, y'all coming to the game tonight?"

"Nahh. Kelly wants me to do something with him." said Tiara.

"I have a photoshoot tonight." said Tay.

"You already know me and Ben are gonna be there." said Kiaa.

"Good. Hopefully next time."

"I can't wait to meet the new girls joining our teams' WAGS club." said Tiara.

"Hopefully me and Kiaa's club likes us." said Tay.

"I feel like somebody from each of our past is gonna comeback for some reason." said Ashleigh.

"I better not see gold digger when we meet the girls a week after the draft."

"Now, T. What makes you it's probably her?"

"My emotions are sensing something."

"Alright. Well, we'll see in 3 weeks."

Hopefully they all don't get someone they hated all their life. But like Ashleigh said, we'll see what happens.