i find out im a mistake

So I found out i was a mistake when i was 3. I heard mom and dad arguing. So i decide to go investigate. This is the conversation i hear.

D- shes a mistake she has to go!

M- shes still our daughter!

D-fine but im never claiming her!

Tears were streaming down my face. I run to my room crying.I slam my door shut and collapse on my bed crying. Someone knocks on my door. "WHAT?'', I snap. Uncle Jordan comes in. (moms little brother even tho his taller and stronger,also my favorite uncle) ''Whats wrong sky?'',he asks. I smile when he says my nickname. ''i-im a mistake!'' i cry out. Uncle Jordan does not look happy. He sits next to me. ''who told u that?'', he asks calmly. His calm voice scares me cuz i know his pissed. "m-mommy and d-daddy were arguing so i went to see why, Daddy saids i was mistake,he tried to give me up,mommy wouldn't let him tho'', i tell Uncle Jordan. He looks pissed.He stands up. ''then i'll just have to go knock some sense into my brother in law'',Uncle Jordan growls. I grab his wrist,he looks down at me. ''don't his not worth it'', I say. Uncle Jordan looks upset for a minute then nods his head.

After that day i never payed that much attention to dad. He still hasn't claimed me and mom hasn't let him get rid of me. I have no intentions of running away. My plan is to stick around to annoy dad with my presence. Dad has a secret stash that i steal from. I've gotten drunk a couple times with my dog Rouge. When Rouge gets drunk she kills i don't stop her. Im pretty sure dad knows i steal from his stash. He doesn't stop me. Probley thinks i'll do something stupid and die. I don't want to die tho.I'm sticking around to annoy the shit out of him.  Uncle Jordan's almost got into fights with him. I just keep reminding him his not worth it. But if dad ever does something that really pisses me off then he'll have me and Uncle Jordan on his ass.