We'll tell you our dirty lil' secret

Alright alright alriiight Cinderellaxx here! This chapter might look a lil fucked because my Computer wanna act like a complete douche & a half so I'm  on my ipod! Eek! So just help me out here ok? Andi do you have anything to say?

Not really. But I told you to upgrade that crappy piece of shit you call a computer! ~Andi_Dawgg 

*********************

*They arrive at the apartment*

Prod,Roc: nice place (sits on couch) 

Andi: (closes door) Thanks 

Ray: yeah yeah nice place, comfy couch. Can we order the pizza now? 

Andi: yeah, yal should pick out a movie while I order (calls pizza hut)

Prince.Roc,Ray,Prod & Jade: (walks over to DVD collection) 

Prince: Ray, look they got the Twilight Series. 

Ray: well thats my vote! (grabs the whole case of twilight cd's) 

Prod: hell no! Aint no way I'm  watching a movie about  sparkling vampires who fall in love with a constipated  looking' bitch! My vote is for Dead Silence! 

Prince: I second that vote! Sorry Ray I'm in love with scary movies 

Roc: do we have to watch a scary movie? Why can't we watch Good luck Chuck? 

Jade: because Dane Cook is a complete tool. I second vote on twilight (looks at Ray/ smiles) 

Ray: (smiles/then frowns/ turns away from her) 

Jade: (sighs/frowns)

Andi: (hangs up the phone/ walks into the living room) did you guys pick a movie yet? 

Prince: were stuck between two, your the tie breaker either Twilight or Dead Silence? 

Andi: Dead Silence. I cant watch twilight without getting sick 

Prod: you too? 

Andi: (laughs) me too. 

Prince: so are we gonna play it now or wait for the pizza? 

Andi: your my guest. You make the choices for tonight 

Prince: Ray? 

Ray: IDC anymore do what you want. (goes does the hall leaving the others) 

Jade: Ray! (follows him) no  need to get mad I was left to watch a crappy scary movie too! My vote was for the sparkling vampires (laughs) 

Ray:(laughs) 

Jade: I got you to smile, I must be wearing you down! 

Ray: I wouldnt say that! 

Jade: thats it! I cant keep kissin' your ass & trying to chase after you! So you know what? You win! Stay mad til your freakin' plaits turn green! See If I- 

Ray: (kisses her/pushes her against the wall) 

Jade: (moans into his lips)  

Ray: (pulls away) 

Jade: you don't know how long I waited for you to do that! 

Ray: your the devil ! 

Jade: excuse me?! You kissed me so how am I the bad guy? 

Ray: Prince is my best friend & my brother- 

Jade: I know all of that!  

Ray: you know? But you stil trying to make out with me? What I'm your rebound? 

Jade: No! I liked you since the first day of school, i just didnt think you would be interested in me. 

Ray: but i seen you & Prince flirting, you touched his leg & whispered in his ear 

Jade: i was trying to Comfort him! He was jealous about Andi & Diggy's relationship 

Ray: so you dont like Prince? 

Jade: only if he was a greedy bastard with two braids(smiles/ tugs on his braid) 

Ray: (smiles) well you might wanna tell Prince not to use his shampoo this week.... 

Jade: (laughs) i like a lil jealousy in a man (pulls him into her/kisses him) 

Roc: the pizza's er- (sees them) 

Andi: (folds arms/smirks) No PDA in the halls!

*Jade & Ray stops, & tunrs around*

Ray: i was helping her look for her contacts.

Jade: yeah, he was helping me.

Andi: *gives them a look* in her mouth?

Roc: (laughs)

Andi: J, i taught you to lie better than that!

Jade: *shrugs/blushes*

Roc: waittil' i tell the guys how our little Ray  Ray is growing up (pinches ray's cheeks)

Ray: (slaps his hands) could you not! i just wanna keep this on the DL.

Roc, Andi: (looks at eachother/ shrugs)

Andi: i guess your dirty little secret is safe with us.

Ray: promise? that mean you can't tell Prince either.

Andi: ok! i got chu'

Ray: Promise?!

Andi: i said ok dammit! (leaves)

Roc: (laughs) the pizzas' here! (leaves)

Ray: ok! (about to walkaway)

Jade: (pulls on his shoulder) why dont you want people to know about us?

Ray: it'll be too complicated trying to explain things to people, plus it'll be more sexier sneaking around (kisses her lips quickly/walksaway)

Jade: (to herself) but i don't want to sneak around (goes inot living room)

Andi: (sits in Prince's lap on the floor)

Prince: everything ok?

Andi: yeah. yeah, everything ok with you? lets get the movie started. (grabs a slice of pizza)

      *& thats how their night ended. They fell asleep  ~ Andi on Prince's shoulder, Jade had her face on Ray's lap & her legs on Prod's lap. Roc was in a ball on the floor.~ *

                      Next Morning

(door Closes)

??: (clears throat)

Anid: (jumps) Dad? (gets up/ hugs him)