Chapter 19 || You look Stunning

Pic of Brodie at top ^^ 🏃

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

• || Laylanis P.O.V || •

I found a few apartments in NY and two Penthouses. I really like one of the penthouses which is on the other side of town and it's only $40,000 to buy and $265 to rent a week. I'm think of buying it instead of renting. I could have Heather move in as a border too.

I'm currently driving home to get ready for the date I have with Raffael. I really don't want to do it but I kinda do.

I pull up to the front of my house and park Macie, I gather my belongings and hop out. I lock Macie and walk up the stairs. I knock and TJ starts barking. My mom answers the door with a huge grin.
"You ready to get ready ?" She asks trying to control her excitement.
"Yeah, not really" I say slouching.
"Aww come on, i have a few outfit ideas" she says pulling me inside with TJ following behind.

We get up to my bedroom. I sit on my bed and pick up TJ.
"Hey TJ" I say scratching her ear.
"So do you know whether it's fancy or casual ?" My mom asks scrolling through the hangers.
"No but I'll send him a message" I say pulling out my phone from my pocket.

I scroll through my contacts and press on Raffaels when I come to it. I tap message.
Laylani - What should I wear on this date ? :P
Seconds later he responds.
Raff - Something Casual ;)
Laylani - K :|

I sit up.
"Raff said casual" I say looking up at my mom.
"Okay" she says.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

After 30 minutes of searching for something to wear I've finally picked out with the help of my mom, a long camo dress shirt, white ripped jeans and black chunky boots and a black leather jacket incase I get cold.

I walk into my ensuite and get two invisible hair ties. I braid my hair into two dutch braids and tie them off.

I grab my nude purse and put my wallet and car keys in it. I get my phone from my bedside table and send Raffael a message.
Laylani - I'm ready
I walk out of room, down the hall and downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to find my mom on the phone. I sit down at the table. My phone vibrates from my pocket. I pull it out.
Raffael - I'm here ;*
Laylani - I'll be out in a sec

I click my fingers to get my moms attention. She turns around and smiles. I hug her and peck her cheek. I wave and walk out.

I see TJ sitting on the last step of the stairs. I bend down and peck her forehead.
"I'll be back" I say.
I get up and walk towards the door. I open it and shut it behind me as I walk out. I spot Raffaels car and I walk over to it. I get in the passenger. Raffaels scent hits me. He smells so good. I look over at him.
"Hey" I say smiling at him. He smiles back.
"You look stunning" he says looking me over.
"Thanks, you look handsome yourself" I say feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.
"When don't I ?" He scoffs jokingly. I roll my eyes.
"So where are you taking me ?" I ask looking forward.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out when we get there" he says. I look back at him and raise a brow. He starts the car and smirks at me.
"Whatever" I say snorting.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

After driving for 30 minutes we finally stop out the front of a abandoned, small building. I look over at Raffael.
"Why we here ?" I ask eyeing him.
"You'll see" he says smirking.
"Look, if your trying to kill me, you have no luck" I say giving him a fake sad smile.
"Whatever, now come on" I said getting out of the car.
"Ugh" I grunt getting out too. He locks the car and walk over to me. He slips his hand into mine and the warmth spreads rapidly through me. Shivers down my body. I could feel Raffs eyes bore through the side of my face. We walk up to the building and Raff opens the door and walks in first and I follow behind slowly.
"Over here" He says walking over to another set of doors and push them open to reveal the over look of New York. I walk over and observe the view.
"It's amazing" I say tearing up. Raffael pulls me into the side of him. I wipe my eyes.
"You're amazing" he whispers into my ear. I snuggle into Raffaels chest and breath in and out.
"You like ?" He asks.
"I do, Thankyou for bringing me here" I say looking up at him and peck his cheek. He smiles and pecks mine.
"You're welcome, but we have have to eat" he says.
"Where ?" I say raising a brow.
"Five minutes away there is a small restaurant" he says smiling down at me.
"Okay, well let's go" I say pulling him away back to the car.

We hop into the car and leave.

Who knew Raffael Conner is a softie.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

We pull up to the small restaurant and it isn't very fancy. It doesn't look very expensive either but places like that have the best food.

We hop out and walk to the entrance. As soon as I walk in, the warmth embraces me and it sends tingles through my body.

A waiter greets us.
"Hi, welcome to the Pauls Restaurant, table for two ?" She says looking at Raffael.
"Yes please" he says smiling at her.
"Right this way" she says giggling. We follow her over to a booth in the corner.
"Shout me when you're ready to order" she says winking at Raff and he winks back.
"What's that all about ?" I ask raising a brow.
"You jelly" he says smirking.
"No" I scoff looking away.
"So Laylani, tell me about yourself ?" Raffael asks.
"What do you wanna know ?" I ask sitting back.
"What are your likes and dislikes ?" He asks looking at me straight in the eye.
"My favourite color is Black, favourite movie is the Sandlot, favourite music as you already know is trap sometimes dubstep, I don't mind shopping, I hate bugs and spiders, I don't like horror movies, I favourite types of cars are Mercedes Benz and Range Rover, my favourite flower is a white rose, I like ice-cream, my favourite flavours are the rainbow and mango and macadamia, the only type of chocolate I like is the Reeses chocolate, I like to draw, I love books, I'd rather wet dark weather, my favourite seasons are winter and fall, I prefer silver and white gold jewellery, I hate dresses and skirts, do you wanna know anything else because I can tell you more.." I say. Raffael laughs and looks back into my eyes.
"You're gorgeous Georgia" he says boring his eyes into mine. I look through his and they hold lust, and care. I do like him but I'm not sure he's the right person to call 'found love'.
"So, Conner, tell me about yourself" I say smirking at him. He raises a brow back and sits back smirking. I rest my elbows on the table and rest my chin on my knuckles. I look up at him waiting for him to start.

|| • || • || • || • || • ||

Hiya y'all 👋🏼😜

So this chapter has come to an end.

Does anybody still ship Laylani and Toby ? 🙀

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
AND SHARE 🗣😊

Thankyou for reading 💁🏼

Take care xx ✨✌🏼️💕