Terushima Yuuji •∆• Ghost

(Gender Neutral)
     (Requested By: tearsofcarnage)
     (lyrics presented in 〘 〙)
     Song: Ghost - Halsey
     Video by iamhalseys

••••••••••

     You sighed for the thousandth time that night after you finished wiping the countertop with a small blue cloth. You wringed the cloth out and placed it next to the edge of the now shiny silver sink.

I don't like them innocent
I don't want no face fresh

     Prancing over to the tan colored couch, you just couldn't get him out of your mind. He was a large part of your life, so you couldn't just forget about him in a blink of an eye, right? But he did disappear in a blink of an eye.

     One morning, you just found yourself in bed with an empty space beside you where he would always be. Turns out, he was just in the kitchen warming up some breakfast. He kissed you a goodmorning and you two sat down, happily munching. Both placed your plates on the table. You walked him out there door so he could go out of the day with his plans, he said. He kissed you a quick goodbye before dashing off.

My ghost
Where'd you go?
What happened to the soul that you used to be?

     More and more often, he started sprinting out that door. You were now paranoid about him leaving and you always tugged at his sleeve for it. He took in a breath and looked down at you with an empty expression in his eyes.

     "I'm no good for you, [First Name]." was the last thing he whispered before you watched his figure escape out of your view.

You say that you're no good for me
Cause I'm always tugging at your sleeve

     For years and years, you waited for him to come back. You missed him and knew him too well. You trusted him to come back to you and embrace you in kisses and his warmth.

     None of that came to present itself to you.

     You still loved him even though he left you with nothing other than those few words. You always kept them in your mind.

     In his place, you had a fluffy white pillow. It was a for-now replacement. You hugged and cuddled with it, but that was it and it never felt like it was really him.

What happened to the soul that you used to be?

     He was now just a ghost of your past that you miss oh-so much. You at least just want to hear his voice, see his figure, feel his touch. But all that slipped away with a few words a long time ago. What happened to the loving Terushima Yuuji that you used to know?

My ghost
Where'd you go?
What happened to the soul that you used to be?

••••••••••

i'm sorry it's so short and bad! > <; i haven't done a song-fic for a while now.

i actually now have a Kik account! i want to make a Haikyuu!! chat so PM me your username if you want to join it (no one is in it so far)

and i actually am working on a large project! //puts pointer finger over lips
shhhh..

^^ i also have a new schedule. check my new and improved bio if you want to see that.

Request Queue :

No Current Requests

- chi (●'∀`●)