Prologue

"There once was a boy who was lonely, but he was not always lonely. He once had a family with two loving parents and a little big sister. They lived an amazing life with an amazing house. They all went to work and school everyday and came back home with each other. One night the parents didn't come back home. The little boy was left alone with his big sister at their home for years to follow. Later on the sister left and didn't come back either, leaving the now grown boy all alone. The boy was very smart and did very well in school, but not very many people knew that. He was very intimidating and no one dared to approach him. Until one day a girl was running and she ran into him. That was not the last time she did so. Over a series of events they ran into each other an abundance of times. One time this girl said something."

"Might as well be friends if we are going to keep bumping into each other like this." She suggested.

"And while he didn't say yes, he also didn't say no either. Every single day following that little meeting she talked to him every day even though he barely ever said a word. They formed a connection, an agreement that they were both content with how they were and how their feelings were. The girl fell in love with the boy and even though he didn't show it, she knew that he loved her too. One day the girl got hurt and the boy was afraid that she would leave just like his family did. After she was healed she assured him that she would never leave him. They confessed their love for each other. The boy and girl got married, had two beautiful babies, and lived happily ever after. The end."

"Daddy, is this a true story?" The little girl asked.

"Of course it is." Said the mother from the other side of the bed.

"How is the family now?" The little boy questioned.

"I don't know. You tell me." The father said with a large smile on  his face, hugging his happy family in his arms.