After the weekend

Blade.  

Uggggg  school again I hate Monday's  how am I going to get to school with my over protective mate and it is not a private school all are welcome so lots of boys in that school he will not like them to even stare at me I hope he does not Make  me go to.

A private school with all of the snobby rich girls that think they can control any one with their cake faces . And they think they can get any man they want I SWEAR IF THEY GO NEAR AUSTIN I WILL KILL THEM  but why aM I thinking thinking this oh no I am making him worry  probably because he can read my mind ok I will stop *bell rings* crap  I learned nothing  😂 not like I learn anything anyway.
             ~lunch ~
I am hungry good thing it is lunch I sit with my friends viper and Harry
Key:h-Harry .v-viper .m- me
H- hey I haven't Hurd from you in a week are you ok  how was your weekend
M- ya how about we talk about viper's weekend
V- what happened why did you change the subject blade?
M- I can't tell you at the moment I will tell you as soon as I can *intercom* " all students evacuate the school I repeat all students evacuate and go how all students must evacuate  this is not a drill all students must get away from the premises of the school"
M- fuck this shit I am out
H- ok see ya
V-I am getting the fuck out of here

On my way back home I go through the woods to a short cut *bush shakes* 😅ok I am ok it was probably a bunny or a squirrel looking for nuts 😂  * loud growl * 😁  fuck this I'm a start running I ain't gonna get eaten by a. Chupacabra then I stop and hear nothing  it is to quite so I decided to turn around and see.............................

Sorry guys for such the long wait it is summer now expect more of me I know you might want to kill me for the cliff hanger but it had to me done