Chapter 28 (umm)

(Hello! Its been a while since I've updated and I sort of left it at a stand still. XD )

Gamzee's P.O.V.

I leaned against a tree, tears falling as I closed my eyes and thought. I thought of what (y/n) saw in Eridan. Why didn't I amount to be like he was. Was it that he was different in the way that made him better than me?

I took a sip of the faygo.

My phone buzzed. I'd silenced it. After all, it was just Karkat freaking out. Or Gammy asking where I was. No one important. Like (y/n). Maybe. Just maybe, there is someone else for me in the end. Maybe, when I find them, (y/n) would have left Eridan and feel what I felt.

I smiled. Then I'd know (y/n) cared all along. But, it'd be too late for a confession. But, then I'd be causing the pain.

Buzz buzz buzz.

Just Karkat. I looked at the phone. 100 messages. Chill Karbro.

Buzz buzz.

"hElLo?"

"FUCKING FUCK ASS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY HAVE YOU ANSWERED NO ONE?!"

"I'vE bEeN tHiNkInG."

"YEAH RIGHT. IF YOU COULD THINK. YOU'D THINK NOT TO EAT SOPER SLIME!"

Click. Just two more hours alone.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

Eridan held your hand as you dozed, resting your head on his shoulder. Your phone dinged. You didn't answer. Yet anyways.

Eridan checked your phone. He froze, you didn't think nothing of it as you kept your eyes closed. Until he got your attention and handed you your phone. It was from Gamzee.

"HeLlO (y/n). I wAnTeD tO sAy Hi AnD i HoPe YoU eNjOy YoUr TiMe WiTh ErIdAn. I hAvE a LaTe CoNfEsSiOn. I aM fLuShEd FoR yOu."

You're surprised. You get up and leave Eridan behind as you run to the park. You look for the edge of the forest. As you wander around you trip, and fall losing your breath.

You close your eyes, trying to catch your breath when you feel someone pick you up and hear the words.

"i AlL uP aNd MoThErFuCkInG gOt YoU."

You blush and grab his face, now having caught your breath, and kiss him. To your surprise. He kisses you back.