46. Don't Let Me Go

heey guys (: i was going to upload earlier but october 11 was my friendanniversary with my best friend. it's 11 years of our friendship heh and we went out to the boiling crab ((not sure if they have that anywhere else besides where i'm from)) with 2 other pals and it was nice ^__^ anyway, thanks for reading (: and commenting! if you have any personal questions, http://ask.fm/simplysarahx ! or if its not personal, you can message me (x

"What if you won't be around anymore, Baby I'm scared to death."

_____________________________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

I watch Selena laugh at something Gemma jokingly suggested and a small smile creeps onto my face. She is so eloquent and her wonderful aura is so contagious--everyone is in love with her persona. We are currently having one last dinner together with all our friends and families since it is the last night before Selena's flight tomorrow morning; we rented out a whole restaurant to fit everyone and we ordered all of Selena's favourite foods for her honor. The realization of her upcoming departure is really starting to take a toll on me. The past nights I couldn't sleep at all. I just can't imagine my daily life without her. 

"And then, I found him wearing my bra!" my mum chuckles, her comment snapping me out of my worried state once I realize the story is about me. Looking to my left, Selena is beaming whilst trying to cover her grin with her left hand like she feels guilty for being so amused with my embarrassing past. 

"Mum," I groan as a light pink grows on my cheeks but Selena just laughs and turns to face me, pinching my cheeks.

"Is this why you're always looking through my bras?" she raises an eyebrow at me as my eyes widen. 

"No! No, no, no..." I shake my head, frustrated my mom would even bring up my childhood stories.

"It's okay. You're cute," she teases and I can't help staring at her face, simply adoring all her flawless features. Well, they're flawless to me. 

Her heart shape face has the creamiest, blemish-free skin ever and her eyes have the perfect amount of distance between them, not too far apart, but not too close. Her nose sits in between and it's not too sharp to look scolding but it's not too flat to look like a rabbit. Her lips and smile are perfectly drawn and they look more like an artist's masterpiece than an object of anatomy. The brightness her cheerfulness radiates seems so innocent and almost child-like, bringing me back to the days where no acknowledgement of stress existed. I think that's why I'm so in love with her--she brings me life that no one can provide me with and gives the breaths I breathe a higher value.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much. I can't believe our little girl is all grown-up, playing alongside Beckham for God's sake!" Mandy dabs her eyes with a tissue as Selena sheepishly twirls her fork of pasta around, looking down.

"Thanks mum," she replies in a quieter voice. 

"When does your flight leave?" Brian clears his throat as I bite my lip. I fucking hate this subject so much.

"Tomorrow at ten in the morning," she gives a small smile as Mandy frowns.

"I have to take the twins somewhere that time," she pouts at the fact that she will be missing her daughter's send off as Brian rubs her back in comfort.

"It's okay, mum. It's just for the summer and I'll be back before you know it," she reassures her mother who sighs.

"Aren't you so responsible and mature now, young lady?"

Selena's POV: 

"Well, we better get going. The twins are starting to fall asleep," my mother speaks up as I stare down at Emily and Wes who look like they need to get some rest soon.