chapter1: It starts at Hello

Hi guys i just wanna say i hope you like my book its my first book ever so plz keep hate comments to your self and yes there may be some incorrect punctuation and spelling so sorry about that
--------------------
"Yes" i say to myself as i roll out of bed in excitement today is the day i get off probation and i see my boyfriend Jase he has been gone for 2 weeks and i get too see him I'm sooo happy its 12pm ao i decied to get ready...

Its about 1:30pm and im sliding on my shoes too leave I open my door and leave its abut a half hour walk to his house i knock on the nice white door and a few moments later a girl i have noticed before it was my best friend Kaitlyn why the hell is she here "Babe who is here!" babe wait what is jase calling kaitlyn babe o hell no. Suddenly Jase jaw drops when he See's me "o fuck " "DONT EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGIAN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES" I ran off really not caring what will happen or where I will go i am starting to lose everything wait i have lost everything my parents died my sister was kidnapped a long time ago and i just lost my boyfriend and best friend. I have been outside for some time i grab my phone its dead nice. I sigh im currently sitting at a park bench i am interrupted by a guys voice "hi,can i sit here" "yeah of course" i say to a tall boy "whats your name" we start talking and stuff until a couple hours later we are interrupted by gun shots "lets go its not safe" he says grabbing my hand. We run for a while until we reached a burger place "are you hungry its on me" he says with a smile. "Yeah i can eat " i state we order and get our food and take a seat "who are you" i ask in suspicion "if i tell you  wont be able to leave like at all" he looks so firmiliar "okay" i say plainly he has a weird face of shock on it "umm... Ok im Hayden Langdon" omg when he said that i remember watching the news he is a most wanted gang leader and to be honest i dont think he is really scary like  he doesn't scare me at all. My mouth is still open from shock "so your not going to scream help or anything" he says "nope a deal is a deal" he is so surprised and i dont even care i have nothing so really i think this will be interesting.  After we ate he said you "wanna see something bad" i was confused but agreed any way "sure" he went to the counter of the burger place and pulled out a gun to a cashier and said "give me the keys to your car now" the trembling girl pulled out a set of keys  and handed them to Hayden "what car is it" he says "the golden grand pre" Hayden grabs my hand a gives me a look of lets get the fuck out of here look and we went out of the doors and ran too the car. I hopped in the passengers seat and we drove off as we were on the road i started to laugh and he looks at me with a confused look but he turns his head back too the road. We then both started laughing.