3. Friends with a star (Samifer)

Today was Sam's first day of first grade and he was nervous. Dean walked him to his classroom. "Don't worry Sammy I'm sure you'll have an amazing day! I'll be back to pick you up when school's over." Dean said as he ruffled Sam's hair. "OK bye." Sam said quietly. After Dean walked towards his first class Sam enter the room.

There were kids playing and laughing everywhere. Sam sighed and looked for somewhere quiet to sit. It wasn't that Sam didn't like people its just that moving around a lot made it hard for him to make friends. He saw that no one was near the bookshelf so he walked over. Sam was vary smart for his age he could already read chapter books, add, subtract, and even mutiply a little. Sam began to look through the books. He saw a book titled ghost stories. He liked anything supernatural. Sam thought it was amazing how such things could be real.

Just as Sam started reading he heard a girl scream. He looked over just in time to see a boy with blond hair start to laugh at her. "Oops I wonder how that happened?" The boy said trying to hide his laughter. The girl now had glue and shreds of paper stuck in her hair. "Lucifer go to time out now!" Mr. Chuck said, clearly upset with the boys actions. Lucifer grumbled something about always being separated from everyone else than set in the time out chair next to Sam.
Sam looked back at his book slightly annoyed. Why did the boy have to sit next to him.

"Hey." Sam looked up at the boy.
"Why are you over here all alone?" Sam looked at the boy for a moment than said "Because no one will understand me" with a sad tone. Lucifer could tell by the boys voice that this was true. "Well I understand you perfectly fine. What's your name?" Sam smiled happy to know that he was not completely alone. "I'm Sam what's your's?" "My name's Lucifer but my dad calls me Luci." Sam thought for a moment about were he heard the name from. "Isn't Lucifer the name of the devil?" Luci face change from one of happiness to sadness. "Yes it is but it actually means moring star." Sam didn't mind at all in fact he like the name. It sounded nice when he said it to himself. "I like your name a lot, It cool." Lucifer was suprised at first. No one had ever liked his name. Everyone always said he was a troublesome child. He began to smile at Sam. "Thanks, I think we'll be great friends".

Hi guys sorry this is so short and I haven't updated in a while. Had major writers block and this has been a stressful couple of months for me. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. It would really help.