Chapter 6: Sean?

Third Person POV
You hug him and didn't let go. "I guess my little princess missed me" Mark said in a cheerful voice. "W-why are you here? Didn't you get the message? Where are you gonna stay? Are you ok? You kept asking question after question after question, not even giving Mark enough time to answer. The questions continued, "Are you gonna be ok? Why did you co- hmpp that is all you said until Mark interrupts you with a kiss. Standing shocked and confused, Mark parts from the kiss and says "Are you calm now?" You continue to stand there still shocked and just gave a nod.
He starts telling you why he's back so early. "Well, I missed my little princess." You cocked your eyebrow. "I also can't fail another class this year." You smile and hug him. You ask him where he will stay for the time being. Apparently Mark will be staying with a friend for a while.
The two of you begin walking to class not noticing the person that has been watching you this whole time.

James's POV
So Mark is back. Oh well this is just a minor setback. It won't be a problem eliminating him now especially since I bow know where he is staying. I may also pay that Sean girl a visit while I'm at it.

Time Skip (after school)

(Y/N) POV
At the end of the day I was called up to the principal's office. I told Sean to head on home without me. When I arrived to the principal's office, an officer was there as well. We discussed the events that have happened around me. The officer suggested that I get a bodyguard. "I don't have the money for that! Especially now!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry about the money, just worry about your safety. Your new body guard is a senior, his name is Chad ,he is an officer in training. He will be your bodyguard as his training." Said the officer. I agreed. I was supposed to meet him out by the front gate. I called Sean to tell her and she said that she has an extra room she can get ready. I thank her and continued walking. I walk up to the gate and got greeted by Chad. "Hello (Y/N), my name is Chad Daniels, I will be your new bodyguard." I introduce myself as well and we begin walking to Sean's house. As we approach the house I notice that the front door is open, it's unlike Sean to to leave the door open like that so I wonder what might have happened. The two of us peer into the house and see Sean lying (probably) dead on the ground. We also see a male figure standing above her holding a knife stained with blood. The figure turns around to face me but I could not identify his face as it was so dark. I look at Sean as tears form in my eyes I notice her barely lifting her head up and mouthed the word "run".