Don't cut

Request by: anime_36
Natsu x Edolas Natsu sad story hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------
Edolas Natsu (POV)
I go to FairTail high and I loved it, the school is good great teachers. But the students will always bully me, beat me up behind the school. My boyfriend Natsu Dragneel one of the popular kids, will always beat those who hurt me. I love him for that but it didn't help. And I think I made it worse by cutting, I don't know why but the feeling of the thick blood pouring down my skin. Relief exists I find it when
I am cut, I hate it. I do not want to die inside just to breathe in.

Their words hurt me, everything they do to me hurts..I feel unwanted...useless....like a stranger...a ghost...

Ah I remember Natsu told me something one time, to bad I can't have that life.

Natsu know that every night will have a brighter day.

Natsu I love you a lot I'm sorry that my not good enough for someone like you.
------

I walk into my 8th period and in this class I have my boyfriend in it, sadly I set in the back while he sets in the front.

That's when Ann and her boyfriend James I think come over and start by making fun of me. It doesn't bother me that much but when Ann picked up my wrist, and saw my cuts she gasps. I looked at her wondering why she didn't saw anything mean, I think she understands why people do it. Huh maybe me and her could be friends.

" You should stop cutting, I'm sorry." She turns to leave I smile and wave her bye, then I get thrown across the room. When I look to see what throw me I see James pick up Ann by her neck slapping her yelling at her.

" Bitch! You know you can't say a word to him! Other then what the bossy says! Now you get it!"

He throws her next to me, I see deep cuts on her wrists my eyes widen.

" NATSU!!"

A pink blurry dashes over to us standing infront of us. It's my boyfriend Natsu, he walks over to the guys and kicks him in the stomach. They get into a fight, fists lags and over things are flying. Ann got up and ran out of the class, I watched her tears running down her face.

When I look at the fight James is passed out on the floor I smile, when I go to thank him I get pushed out of the way. That's when all his fan girls run over to him, I hate them. They take him away from me. Once I get back on my feet I hear someone call me a 'fag' that's when I put my face down. Grabbing my backpack I walk out of class going home, just to be alone again.

------

Once I get home I take my phone out of my pocket and call Natsu.

Ring ring ring ring

( Earth land Natsu will be bowled.)

Natsu: Hello?

Natsu: Hey it's me.

Natsu: oh hey babe! Can I come over I wanted to talk to you about what happened?

Natsu:.......Ummm.....I guess...

Natsu: Great! I'll be over in 5 minutes!! Love you!

Natsu: love you too......

Hang up

I walk into my bathroom, picking up the blade. 1 cut turns into 2, 3....4 the blood just starts to pour down to the floor. The relief I feels awesome!

But it stopped and changed when I saw the bathroom door is open and Natsu is staring at me in shock.

" Bade!" He quickly wraps my wrists stopping them from bleeding.

He tries to hold me but with every touch I still resists,
And then he sees the scars that bury deep within my wrists,
I feeling numb, he tries to beg and plead and ask me, "Why?"
I say this way I have control of the pain I  feel inside.
He's asking me, "How long it's going since you've felt this way?
Because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless."
I  say, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck."
And then he screams at me and tells me, "Baby, never cut!"

He stays the night telling me of how much he loves me, and how much I mean to him. Once it's morning we both go to school, I feel much better that I'm smiling. I wave at people and smile, but all good things have to come to an end.
But all that seemed to end: I  dropped my books when I walked into class.
And every student in the room just seemed to point and laugh.
That's it a I can't  take it anymore, I sent Natsu a text.

Natsu:. I love you with my body, heart and soul to death.:.

Natsu: I love you too XD!

I ran home, straight to the bathroom picking up that blade once again. I don't want to break a promise this soon but I'm sorry Natsu.

Normal (POV)

His boyfriend had a feeling in his stomach that he hated.
He followed it right down to his house he never waited.
The front door was open, he heard the water running.
He stormed into the bathroom and his heart just started gunning.

Blood pouring, Natsu laying in the tube pale passed out. Natsu picked him up running out of the house to the hospital, once there they people take him. Natsu sets in the waiting room, thinking 'Baby, I thought you made a promise you would never cut.'

An hour later the doctor walks in with a sour face.
" I'm sorry for your loss."

Natsu just starts collapsing.
His own world, his own boy just took a crashing.

On that day Natsu loss the one he was planning on marrying when the where out of high school......

In memory of Natsu ( forgot last name) a kind, smart person he will be missed.

End

End

//// hope u liked that, sad as always, well I'm going to eat now see ya later. Vote! Comment! Luv u guys

~bye~

(1029)