Dont Leave Me

A/N:Might be short since i was would like to start a oneshot book so suggestions plz and lets finish another story yay.

____________________________________

Levi's Pov

Its been a week and Y/N has been healing very well besides me having to carry her everywhere she wants to go. She was resting in the infirmary for now about to take a nap which relieved me, i got up and almost got out the door when Y/N mumbled "don't leave me levi." She was still asleep so i thought it didn't matter and left anyways. I spent my time hanging with Eren and them, those brats aren't that bad for Y/N's friends. I part way listened to them while they told stories of their childhood. I got bored so i went back to Y/N. "How's my little soldier." i asked sitting next to her. "Im good." She mumbled. I tell thats a lie as soon as she said it. "Tell me the truth." I said looking into her e/c eyes.

Y/N Pov

Levi knows ill mostly do anything if he looks into my eyes.  I sighed "I had a nightmare." He motioned for me to continue, "it was about you not being here and just disappeared leaving me, why didn't you stay." I finished on the edge of tears, he had a look of shock mixed with worry so he gently hugged me and said "im sorry Y/N ill never leave  you." It took about two weeks till mostly everything was healed and i was confirmed to leave, the only pain left was still a broken rib and some bruises, all scratches were scars. I flipped my legs over the bed and started walking around. I got "hellos" and "hi's" sometimes hugs or a high five. I straight walked into someone and fell to the around i grunted in response due to my rib and the bruises. "Watch where you're going bra-, Y/N its you." It was Levi, he helped get me up  and pulled me into his embrace. I didn't see Levi during those two weeks since they kept having expeditions, which only brought me more nightmares of losing him. I cried into his chest and said "the nightmares killed me Levi." I sobbed out while he kept me there. "I will always be here Y/N i love you." He said as he lifted my chin up and placed his lips on mine. "I love you too Levi." I said after we finished the kiss. "Just remember you're mine you brat."

A/N: finally done so now i can start my one shot book requests are needed.