Meeting Jack

Bianca's P.O.V.

"Are you ready?" Connie asked.

"No im just dressed up for no reason" I replied sarcastically.

She gave me a quick scold before leaving to get the door that had just received a knock from the other side. While her hand was on the golden door knob she looked at me and said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you something he brought a friend"

"WHAT" I whispered yelled trying not to make a fool of myself while she opened the door revealing two attractive men.

"Hi Jack" Connie said giving the blonde one a kiss.

"Hi Jack" Connie said giving the tanned one a hug leaving me completely baffled at what she just said.

Once she looked at my confused state she introduced us.

"Bianca this is Jack Johnson" she said while Jack shaked my hand.

"Nice to meet you"he kindly said. I nodded my head as a reply while smiling.

"Bianca this is Jack Gilinsky" she said and I was once again confused while Jack just looked at me as if I wasn't real.

I knocked him out of his state by putting up my hand to shake his and saying,"Nice to meet you."

I guess it worked cause he quickly took my hand and gently kissed it as if it were his second nature to kiss me.

"You looking really beautiful" he said pulling away. I was blushing because I really tried to dress appropriately while looking good.

I quickly regained focus once Connie escorted us to the dining table where she had "made" dinner when really she just asked Theresa our chef to cook it

It was awfully quiet so I started a conversation.

"So you guys have the um same name."

"Yes but you can call us by our last name I'm Gilinsky, and that's Johnson. " Gilinsky replied.

"Oh I guess that gets all the girls." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes sometimes, " Jack replied.
By now Johnson and Connie had started their own conversation. "If you don't mind me asking what's your full name."he continued.

"Why so you can stalk me than trap me in the woods alone waiting for you to viciously murder me." I said sarcastically.

"Dang it way to mess up a plan." He said smiling.

"I know I'm good at reading people" I said taking a sip of my wine.

"Who made this" he said pointing to his food.

"Can you keep a secret" I said.

"Yes but I don't understand what that has to do with my dinner." Gilinsky remarked.

"Well you didn't hear it from me but our chef Theresa made it." I whispered in his ear.

"Oh" he shyly said.

We continued on talking and laughing. Once we were finished I asked him a question.

"Do you want to go to the pool?" I asked him.

"Sure" he smiled.

I guided him to the outdoor pool and his face was priceless.

"By your facial expression I'm guessing you like." I said.

"That obvious huh" he said shaking his head.

"Um yeah" I said sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet in.

"So what do you want to do" he said copying my moves.

"What about we play 20 questions." I said.

"Ok I start" he began. "Favorite color."

"Red" I said quickly already knowing.

"That was fast" he said.

The night continued until it was time for them to leave.

Gilinsky hugged me then said,"Nice meeting you" whispering something at the end.

"You too" I said ignoring that one part.