Chapter 1

Steph POV:

I woke up this morning with my alarm clock buzzing super loud it was so annoying, I had just remembered that I had to go to training and I had other things to do so I got out of bed brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to have a quick bite before training. When I was done I quickly ran back up the stairs and got to my room as soon as possible so I could get changed. I put on my training shirt, my compression tights, my shorts, socks and Curry 2.5's, I then walked to my car and drove to oracle for our first training right before the NBA Finals. When I finished training I remembered I had plans with Alexandra this afternoon so I quickly got ready for that. Today was the first day Alexandra and I had spent in months, ever since she had finished college we have not had time to go out and do something together so I was so excited for the day we have ahead of us. Alexandra and I are going to meet up at chili's for lunch I said telling my dad as I headed off.

Alexandra POV:

I somehow woke up very late this morning, I don't know how because I never do. Something popped up in my head I remembered that I was was going out to meet Stephen for the first time in months, so I was all ready except for the fact I didn't know what to wear. So I decided on a black crop top, dark coloured jeans and my curry 2 low's all black! When I got to chilli's I saw Stephen sitting down waiting for me.

Alexandra:

"Hey Steph!"

Steph:

"Hey Alexandra! How's it going?"

Alexandra:

"Oh I'm fine you?"

Steph:

"I'm good, so your done college huh"

Alexandra:

"Yup it was good"

'''''Talking And Eating'''''

Steph:

So you want to come to my NBA Finals game 1 vs the Cavaliers on Tuesday? I could get you court side tickets!!

Alexandra:

Sure, I'm free on Tuesday so i guess i'll see ya there.

Steph: 

Ok, bye Alexandra, I said as we both walked to our cars.

I definitely had a huge crush on her I just do not know how to tell her, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I will make longer ones.