Chapter 2

Alexandra:

I woke up and quickly got ready for Steph's Game 1 NBA Finals vs Cavaliers. I put on my Warriors sweatshirt that said strength and numbers, it was yellow and then over that I put on my White Curry jersey as well as putting on my black jeans and "Gold Rings"Curry 2's. I then walked to my car to drive to oracle. When I got their i found my seats, they were court side right next to the Warriors bench. I was so excited to see my first warriors game. I watched as Steph and the others practiced, they were so good. I knew that I could score some 3's and play ball so I walked over to Steph, grabbed the ball and shot from the 3 point line and "Splash" it went. Steph was amazed he didn't know that i used to play basketball.

Steph:

How did you do that?

Alexandra:

I used to play basketball in high school and college.

Steph:

Really, Next time you should come to practice with me and we can do a three point shootout.

Alexandra: 

Ok sure we can do that at some point!

Steph:

Alexandra this is my "Splash Bro" Klay, Klay this is Alexandra a really good friend i've known since 4th grade.

Alexandra:

Nice to meet you, I said as I walked back to my seat.

Klay:

Nice to meet you too. 

Coach Kerr: 

Come on boys come over here, Steph who was that you were talking to?

Steph: 

It was my good friend Alexandra that i've known since 4th grade.

Coach Kerr:

Next time bring her to practice she is really good at 3's

Steph:

Ok, will do

Alexandra:

The game had started it was timeout for the Warriors with 5 minutes and 46 seconds left in the first quarter. They had not been playing to well especially on their home ground but I think that as soon as Coach Kerr changed their style of play they were one fire. I have never seen a NBA game live at the stadium, it was amazing especially since I was sitting on the actual court. The 4th quarter came by in no time and it was the last few seconds, the game was tied 101 - 101 and it was Warriors ball. Last couple of seconds Steph had the ball he went for the jumper and scored the 3 pointer. The Warriors had won the game and the crowd went nuts. After the game Steph and I walked to the car and he dropped me off at home. Write before I said goodbye, he had kissed me and I just went with the flow.

Steph: 

Thanks For Coming!!

Alexandra:

Thank you for inviting me I loved it, you did so well

Steph:

I love you Alexandra!!

Alexandra:

Love you to Steph I said as I walked to my door.

Steph:

Good Night, I yelled

Alexandra:

Night Stephy!!