Don't you dare let go

"This.."

I had no time to even think. He reached up and cupped my cheek with a blood stained hand. My eyes fluttered shut as he softly pressed his lips to mine.
There's something different about kissing your best friend. It's...more emotional, it's sweeter.
Regretfully I pulled back, unable to stop a smile spreading across my face.
Scott smiled back weakly and my heart melted.

"Scott I-I.." I started but he cut me off.

"St..iles, I lo-love y..." he managed out but stopped. He couldn't talk anymore, his mouth was still open but nothing was coming out. I watched in horror as his body started to convulse. A scream escaped my mouth and I held onto his hand tighter. "Scott! Scott?!!! " I yelled but I doubt he could even hear me. The rest of the pack burst through the doors, alerted by my yelling and screaming.

"Stiles what's wro-SCOTT!! LYDIA GET DEATON. NOW!" Derek barked orders at the Lydia who didn't hesitate before running out to get the druid. My heart was in my throat and my stomach was in knots more complicated than the one engraved into Chris Argent's desk.

I stepped to one side as Deaton walked in, trying his very best to remain calm.

"Derek, I need you to hold him down when I give word. Lydia, can you get me that bottle over there and the blue cloth over on the sink. Stiles...I need you to talk to him, talk to Scott. Your voice seems to calm him which is exactly what we need to help him heal." Deaton spoke calm and controlled, pointing Lydia in the direction of the stuff he needed.

Lydia nodded quickly and grabbed the bottle before hurrying over to get the cloths. Derek waited for the word to hold Scott down and I pulled myself together as much as I could. 

"Scott? It's me ,Stiles, I'm here buddy. It's going to be okay I swear it. We're going to heal you back to normal real soon bro. And as for what you were going to say, well...Scott I-" I started talking in the calmest voice I could muster (which wasn't very calming honestly) but Deaton cut in as he took the things from Lydia.

"Derek, now!" he shouted and the sourwolf jumped into action, restraining my best friend's shaking body as Deaton lifted Scott's shirt to reveal the wound sapping at Scott's life. I gagged at the sight of it before Deaton quickly covered it with the cloth he'd soaked in whatever that bottle held.

"Stiles, keep talking" Deaton spoke up and I blinked a few times, tearing my eyes away from the cloth and looking back to Scott's face.

"Scott, I need you to keep trying okay? keep fighting, you have to come back to us." I said, my voice shaky. "Don't you dare give up, you hear me Scott? Don't you dare give up because we all need you. I need you." I continued and gasped slightly as a small groan escaped Scott's lips. He was coming to and his body was calming.

"That's it, c'mon Scott...Stiles it's working, just keep talking we've nearly got him back!" Deaton exclaimed, keeping pressure on the cloth. I felt a slight sense of hope well up inside me and I choked back my tears.

"Scott you're my best friend, I can't lose you. If anything were to happen to you I'd go out of my freaking mind! Hell, I am going out of my freaking mind! Because Scott I love you. I love you more than I've loved anyone before! I know it sounds dumb but it's true. I love you Scott McCall...so please,  wake up, don't you dare give up on me." I spoke loud, ignoring the reactions of the pack. They didn't matter. Nothing else mattered except for Scott.

I held my breath and watched as his body slowly stopped shaking.  Seconds felt like hours and panic rose up in my throat again, what if it hadn't worked? What if it wasn't enough?

I shut my eyes tight, trying to stop with the 'what if?' s. The whole room grew quiet.  

"I lo-ve you t-oo" A small hoarse voice spoke and I gasped, my eyes growing wide.

"Scott?' I asked quietly. A smile grew on my face as the boy's eyes opened again and locked with mine. "Scott!" I yelped, overcome with joy. Derek let go of him and he slowly sat up, wincing slightly in the process. I threw my arms around him and hugged him as tight as I could, being mindful of his wound. I felt his arms slowly snake around me and I smiled, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"I thought I'd lost you...I-I thought I'd never get to tell you." I whispered as fresh tears fell down my face. Tears of joy and relief.

"You could n-ever lose me, you're my be-st friend Stiles...I love you" he croaked out with a sweet smile. I pulled back ever so slightly only to lean back in and press my lips to his, kissing him with all the raw emotion I had inside me. Scott kissed me back passionately as cute comments and aww's broke out amongst the rest of the pack.