2.1

CHAPTER ONE

Ant-Man

- - - - -

NEW AVENGERS FACILITY,UPSTATE NEW YORK

UPSTATE NEW YORK

Scott Lang landed on the white gravel stones on the roof and rolled onto his feet. "Alright, I'm on the roof of the target building." Scott informed.

"Somebody's home, Scott." Hope said into the microphone.

The Falcon flew over Scott. He dropped down and landed on his feet, the EXO wings retracting back into his pack. Sam peered through his red goggles in search for the intruder.

"What's going on up there, Sam?" Ana asked as she walked onto the field, looking up at Sam on the building.

"I had a sensor trip but I'm not seeing anything." Sam replied into his wrist radio. His radar on his goggles signalled the tiny creature on the gravel in front of him. "Wait a minute."

"Abort, Scott! Abort now!" Hank said.

"It's okay, he can't see me." Scott assured.

"I can see you." Sam said, looking down at Scott.

" Sam said, looking down at Scott

He sighed, "He can see me." Scott turned to normal size and tapped his helmet button so that Sam could see him clearly.

"Hi, I'm Scott," Scott greeted with a grin on his face as he gave a tiny wave.

"Did he just say, 'hi, I'm Scott?'" Hope asked.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked. Ana listened in as she waited down on the ground for Sam's go ahead.

"First off, I'm a big fan." Scott said.

"Appreciate it," Sam said. "So who the hell are you?"

"I'm Ant-Man." Scott replied with confidence. Ana snorted and placed a hand over her mouth.

"Ant-Man?" She and Sam asked at the same time.

"What, you haven't heard of me? No, you wouldn't have heard of me." Scott shook his head, completely ruining the moment.