Chapter 10

*Iona POV*

Right now we are at the photo shoot me and Steph sitting on the couch watching the lads fooling around, I didn't talk to Niall I'm still hurt ''I'm going to grab something to eat, want anything?'' Steph asked I shook my head no and she said that she be back soon so now I was left alone on the couch.I pull my phone out of my shorts pocket and open in and went on twitter, if I'm going to be alone for a few minutes then why not going on twitter?.

@Iona_Horan: Bored :/

After I pressed the tweet bottom the notifications were blowing up I decided I tweet some fans.

@LouisTomlinsonisbabe: @Iona_Horan why bored?? :(

@Iona_Horan: @LouisTomlinsonisbabe I'm alone the lads are doing a photo shoot and Steph went food shopping

@malikgirl: @Iona_Horan your gorgeous you should be a model <3

@Iona_Horan: @malikgirl awh how cute of you, thanks, babe <3

I was going to tweet another girl but a voice made me stopped from doing anything just look up and see where is the voice coming.OMG, Ari Emanuel was in front of me talking to the boys.I can't believe that Ari Emanuel the leader of the IMG Models Company the one that I want to sign with to become a model.Why is he here? I mean ''and this is my sister Iona'' I was cut out of my thoughts with Niall saying to Ari that I'm his sister, I stand up and I said ''hi I'm Iona Niall sister'' putting my hand out to shake ''nice to meet you I'm Ari'' he shook my hand.''So, I and Ari were talking about modelling and I told him how your dream work is to model with his company and he has something to tell you'' I looked from Niall to Ari ''well why don't you come to my office and we talk? I know you only have two days here but you can come tomorrow and talk, is it good by you?'', I was shocked my dream is coming true and Niall helped ''yeah sure at what time please?'' he thought for a minute ''be at the office by ten o'clock.It was great to meet you but I have to go, I see you tomorrow Iona and Niall see you at your next photo shoot'' with that he left saying bye to the lads and left just in time Steph came in with shock face.

''OMFG TOMORROW I HAVE A MEETING WITH ARI EMANUEL'' I screamed not caring there where people looking ''WHAT?! HOW?'' Steph screamed back ''Niall here talked with him and he told me to go tomorrow at ten at his office so we can talk'' she screamed and hug me, I heard the lads laughing I broke the hug and turn to them and run at Niall ''thank you and you are forgiven'' I whispered in his ear he hugged me even tight ''it's nothing sis and I am really sorry for calling you that'' I nodded and broke the hug ''c'mon boys lets continue'' the photographer said ''go lads don't want to get you in trouble'' they nodded and went to continue and I went to sit down next to Steph thinking about tomorrow.