hell on earth

i fell asleep and thought about all the events that have been happening (p.s. vid is in this chapter) as i woke up about 2 hours later I looked to my side to see my seat partner and next to him was none other than BROCK LESNAR with Paul heyman but who cares about him I quickly sat back and suddenly my stupid seat partner yelled OH WOW I HAD NO IDEA I WAS SITTING NEXT TO AJ LEEEEEEE I covered my face and then I felt some shuffling around and when I looked back it seemed to have been that I suddenly had no room I felt a very heavy breath on my face and when I looked up I seen brock, paul was sitting in the aisle seat were brock was while it looked like my seat partner had been forced to move to the window seat next to paul for the whole flight i felt brock was staring wide whole into my face and that kilt the life out of me i had to make a plan the pilot announced we would be landing in 10 minutes so i took this as my time i grabbed my bag and got up brock grabbed my arm then said "where do you think your going" "to the bathroom now let me go" i said struggling to get my arm back brock chuckled then said "I'll let you go but be back in 5 minutes or I'm coming to get you personally i rolled my eyes then walked off to the bathroom or so i thought we landed and i managed to sneak off from the back of the flight , and when brock and Paul weren't looking i went to retrieve my bag i looked and brock and paul were looking for me i ran and luckily i called an uber driver and it was their for me i ran and got to the raw hotel i got my room and the hotel manager told me i would be rooming with someone omg i couldn't wait i hoped it was roman (but not because i like him i don't think never mind never mind back to the story) i hoped it was roman i sped walk more like ran to my room i put my key in barely getting it in before the door snatched open revealing a tall, long haired Seth Rollins he pulled me in (omg why didn't i ask who it was) i was flung on the bed and rollins pulled up a chair to my face and smiled really hard he said "so aj how does it feel to be bait in the main event- i mean the referee my apologies, i got so feed up and angry i slapped him he turned back and grined even more saying "its ok just a little family love yea you'll fit right in, he slapped my arm and said welp get ready champ we have a long long night ahead of us" seth went to take a shower i wasnt just gonna sit their in the room with seth so i changed in to my gear i wasn't wrestling tonight so i wore a black one sleeved shirt with some deniem shorts and of course who's aj without converse i wore my traditional black and white converse boots i grabbed my phone and headed to go find romans room i looked all around the raw hotel but.... i turned right back around a couple times because i either almost ran into seth and j&j or brock and paul comes to find out roman was on the 25th floor and i was on the 10th wow 15 floors from each other i went to the 25th floor and went to his room i knocked and he opened the door he smiled and let me in he was in wrestling attire with his roman empire shirt on with his hair half up half down not gonna lie he kinda looked cute- as a friends point of view i sat on the bed criss-cross and a little applesauce i twiddle with my fingers while roman finished getting ready he came out then said "hey short stack let's roll" i scrunched my eyes up and gave him an evil look he laughed i was riding with roman to the show we walked downstairs and i got a little tensed because i saw seth then roman with a straight face and still walking foward said "if he tries something I'm kicking his ass" i eased up and mentally giggled in my head he opened the door for me and we rode to the show we were in the back (TALKING AND STRETCHING) nothing else roman wet his hair and flipped it and it felt like i was at white water i said "umm kinda got a waterfall of roman rain over here" he replied "its the after rain thats great" we laughed until someone came and got me for some reason i asked what's going on the assistant guided me to the gorilla and said i was going on in a few minutes then i thought i have to talk about this dumb match between brock and seth and to be honest I'm no one's assistant no one's slave no one's little helper my names not Santa's little helper my theme music started then i skipped out to the ring i got in the ring the authority came out and i mean the whole authority triple h, steph, seth, kane, and j&j security they walked down and got in the ring seth got a mic and started blabbing on "so i see my little assistant is here" i know i evil eyed roman but this one was out of despite i grabbed a mic and cut him off "excuse me I'm not your damn assistant, i am a full grown woman that doesn't need a man to tell her what the hell to do." He smiled and nodded then brocks music hit and he got in the ring paul grabbed a mic and said "Ladies and gentlemen my name is paul hey- seth cut him off and said "look tubby cut the crap were here for your so called beast aj and i's match not to promote your poor business of some sorry promo manager" steph cut in and said "look everyone were out here tonight to sign this contract to officiate this match not gentlemen please sign seth hurried and sign then brock and then everyone turned to me as i was tangled in the rope seth said "we'll come on sign the damn thing" i said "for what?" "Because your the referee" seth said "we'll maybe i don't wanna. be. the referee. I smiled." Steph stepped in then said "aj sign or some serious action will be taken" i tapped my chin then i said "nope" (popping the p) after steph said "we'll aj its obvious a lesson is to be taught." Steph dropped the mic then slapped me i ran and tackled her the authority pulled us apart then seth grabbed one of my arms i looked in his eyes then someone else grabbed my arm it was brock we all stared at each other but their were giving each other death stares and they were sqeezing the life out of my arm. This happen for about five minutes until someone's entrance music hit.... whk do yall think sorry for late post then again some might be up comment if this was a good comeback chapter and if you guys want me continue to make vids for the chapter. Smiles and love and hugs:)