chapter 17

It's been two days since the fight between E.J and Ben and Ben feels better but E.J had a cast for his leg and arm so no more missions.

Meanwhile

I woke up and I was on the floor in my room and Attica was in my bed with Sally?

I stood and went to have a shower. I kept thinking about how today Attica and Jeffy and their mom are leaving oh and I how I am leaving too.

Meanwhile

Last night Sally was sad just like me so she asked if she could sleep with me and I said "of course". We walked into Ben's room and I lifted the teenage link off the bed and on to the floor. Crawled into bed with Sally.

I woke up to the sound of water running and knew Ben was in the shower. I looked down at the sleeping Sally and smiled she was so cute. I woke her up to have breakfast and she yawned like Jeffy did when he was her age.

I watched her leave the room and I sat up in the bed and Jane walked in. "Oh darling I will miss you" she said almost crying I smiled and she rushed over and hugged me.

After Jane's farewell I went down stairs and Masky came over and held out his hand I took it shook hands "adios Attica it was fun having you here" he said I smiled then Jeff came over and patted my head not looking at me "sorry for almost killing you and your mom" he said irritatedly I giggled.

I walked over to Sally and hugged her she hugged me back "come back and visit please" she said happily I nodded. I broke the hug and walked over to Slendy "I am allowed to visit right?" I asked he nodded I felt really happy

I was done saying goodbye to all of my friends I went back upstairs to tell Ben, my mom and Jeffy it was time to go. I went to Ben's room last and he was drying his hair.

"Do you want to say goodbye?" I asked leaning on the door frame. He looked at me and shook his head "why?" I asked he sighed and walked over to me "I think they want me to leave" he said coldly "I beat up two of the residents" he said I understood what he was talking about now.

"Then we will jump out a window or something because they are in front of the door" I said giggling. He smiled "how do think I got out that night" he said bringing me into a hug. "Well I should go get my mom and brother for the window jump" I said walking away.

Time skip

Jeffy and the mom jumped first then I jumped next. "Want me to catch you" I asked her she scoffed "what am I to much of a girl?" she asked "suite yourself" I said jumping down and out.

Once I was on the ground Attica jumped. She used her tentacles to soften the landing.

"Well who is ready to go home?" she asked her family they nodded laughing.

Meanwhile

My mom and brother were really happy to go home but I don't know about Ben he didn't even say good bye.

My mom and brother walked ahead of us and Ben walked beside me silently I got kinda worried. "Hey are you ok?" I asked him grabbing his hand he jerked his hand but calmed down as soon as it happened "no" Ben said embarrassed "I'm scared" he didn't look at me. "Why are you scared?" I asked "I'm sort of scared of leaving" he said looking down "how do you think I felt when I saw Slenderman and Jeff and Eyeless Jack that was all new and scary for me" I said making him look at me "and I know when you beat up Jack you got a headache from the bloodlust and I know you you lied about it being nothing." I said lightly punching his arm.

Meanwhile

I was having second thoughts about leaving but I knew I had to go if I wanted to stay with Attica.
After she talked to me I asked her to walk with her family so I could be alone for a bit.

As we neared the portal Jeffy got kinda scared and for some reason Attica got really happy.

"Ben do you remember?" she asked looking back at me smiling, I shrugged not knowing what she meant "this is where we met" she said giggling I remembered now. "Yeah this is where I found you in the pond and fought Jeff" I said walking forward she nodded.

Meanwhile

This place will now always be a happy place for me and the place that gave me P.T.S.D but still I will always remember this place.

I walked over to the pond and waited for the others to move their butts faster before I dove in. Jeffy grabbed my hand and we looked into each other's eyes and nodded in determination.

The water felt cold and I couldn't see anything or feel Jeffy's hand I freaked
out. trying to swim up but something was pulling me down. I kicked and thrashed hoping I could free myself from it's grasp.

I had almost given up hope when I heard a voice it sounded like Jeffy he was saying "relax go down" I felt hesitant but I did as told.

Everything went black and I felt like I did that night I felt dead like I drowned.

I tried breathing but again I only tasted water I coughed and it left my system and air came in I opened my eyes and I was on the ground in the woods where Jeff attacked me before I fell.

I looked around trying to find the others I found Jeffy sitting up breathing deeply and gasping like he couldn't believe what just happened. I stood up and walked over to him and held out my hand he took it and stood up. "Wow sis that was intense like never before" he said in awe I laughed.

Meanwhile

After Attica and Jeffy jumped their mom did to. I waited till I knew she was on the other side before I jumped.

I dove in and everything went black but I knew everything was going to be ok.

I didn't feel like I was in water anymore so I tried breathing but only tasted water but I coughed and air came in as the water left. I was in the human world.