Like a Dream

In the morning after the....
I woke up wrapped in big thick blanket next to Ricky. I kissed he's Chick and said:

"Good morning bae"

He woke up and said:

"Good morning baby.
So.. "

"So.."

Then we both said at the same time:

"It was the BEST night of my life"

I asked him:

"Realy?"

"Yes"

"....Ricky"

"What?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything for you"

"Promise me that I will always be your moonlight"

"I promise"

We approached each other, he looked me in the eyes and I looked in his.. suddenly I said:

"KISS ME"

we kissd a hard kiss. then we dreesd up and went home. When we came out of the car I saw a lot of reporters standing outside my house, waiting for me to answer their questions:

"Ariana!"

"Ariana grande!"

"How do you think that Justine feels right now?"

"did you Stayed friends after the pool thing?"

"Ariana!!"

I couldn't hear the questions anymore. It started to drive me crazy.
I covered my face and close the door.
Ricky didn't knew why thy asking me that questions because it happened a long time ago...

"Wtf is that??"

"Wait a second. I will be right back"

I opened the door and said to all the reporters :

"OK. So there the thing, the story about Justin and I is over! Actually nothing ever happened between us. I believe he's happy as I'm now. And I don't care what you guys think.
Listen, the only thing that metter know its what Justine and I think about it."

I closed the door and hugged Ricky. He asked me if I wanted to talk about it I said no. We both sat on the couch, Ricky hugged me and turned on the We saw a Romantic comedy movie, at some point I fall asleep on Ricky's chest. He lifted me onto the bed and fell asleep next to me...
When I woke up I was alone in bed..

"Ricky!! Were are you??"

"I'm down here!"

"OK I coming!"

"No, no, no!"

"Why?"

"Because you need to get dressed"

"But I'm dressed"

"Not in pajama😂"

"OK😅"

I knew he meant for me to wear something fancy but not too so I wore one of the dresses of "Lipsy London", fixed my hair ,wore my black shoes and put some makeup..

"Are you ready peeench?"

"Yes, yes I'm coming!"

I went down the stairs and smiled to Ricky, he smiled back and made me blush.. Suddenly my heel got stuck in the stair and I fell...

"RICKY!!"

"ARI!!"

I thought I going to be crushed on the floor. I closed my eyes when suddenly warm hands catch me, it was Ricky..
We looked each other in the eyes romantically...

"You save me"

"And i'll do it a million times, over and over again"

"Is it real? because it feels like a dream"

"You will have to finds out alone.."

"I think I know how to do it.."

"Ho ya? How?"

"Just like that.."

I kissed him cosy kiss that made me feel butterflies in my stomach..I started giggling..

"Why are you laughing?"

'Because every time I kiss you I feel butterflies in my stomach and it tickles me"

"More then this?..."

Ricky tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing..

"Stop!! Ricky please I can't breath😂😂"

"OK, ok..so shall we? "

"Yes"

He took me to the kitchen. the table was edited in white map, petals of roses and candles in the middle.Ricky moved the chair so I can sit then he sat in front of me..He made pasta in tomato sauce, next to the dish was a glass of white wine..

"Amm, it's so delicious! How you did all this?"

"In fact your mother help me, She taught me how to make pasta but the wine I made on my own.. I mean bought on my own😅"

"😂 I'm glad you enjoyed.."

"but l've enjoyed more with you than with anyone else.."

"I love you noodle"

"I love you too pee.."

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door, I asked Ricky if he invited someone he said he didn't invite nobody. I run to door, opened it and..

"OMG!"