Starting from the bottom

The sky was pale with no birds in sight the Sanderson mafia terrorised the entire community of Jackson's lake and residents gossiped about the things they did because that's all they could do because the members of the community knew that if they had reported the Sanderson mafia they would either get killed instantly or they would be carried to a secured location like a warehouse and left to starve or die of dehydration or even of Sufflication and so it was a normal day in Jackson village. The Sanderson mafia was the largest family gang in that part of the country in those times, over time the gang grew and they had now obtained over three thousand followers majority of whom were adults the true marvel about this ,was the fact that it was a family lead gang organization. They would recruit gang members every four weeks ,they would hang posters everywhere and these posters would have very limited information and the reason for this is they didn't want any unauthorized person/s from other gangs to know what was happening and so recruits would be educated on how to read the " Sanderson mafia language " as they would call it. This way there wouldn't be any gang violence of any sort happening ,because even though the Sanderson mafia would terrorise they're community, they still had respect for the communities which they ruled so they wanted to reduce killings and robberies. The Sanderson mafia believed that they should be the ones who govern they're territories and not rival gangs.
they later formed a company SMAFIA™. This company manufactured merchandise for the Sanderson Mafia brand because by now they were gaining worldwide recognition they also grew and manufactured drugs like Marijuana, extacy and cocaine.
They had made a mark internationally considering the fact that they had offshore bank accounts and now they even attained fans all over the world.
The gang was being run properly and business was absolutely remarkable and so everything began to grow even more in terms of weaponry/ammunition.