It's starting

As the dark clouds moved over the village they knew as home.  Thunder shook the whole area and the lightning set trees and houses to a hot flame. Kora grabbed Quinns arm and rushed outside. She ran to the corner of their small yard and opened doors that lay flat on the ground.
"Kora. Is everything okay? "Quinn asked with her sad scared eyes. What an impossible question to answer. Their village was burning to crisp and everything they knew was becoming a land they've never been to. Of course it wasn't okay. And this time,, Kora couldn't sugar coat it.
"..just get inside hun" Kora said helping Quinn in the small underground room.
"God where the hell are they" Kora said standing up. She heard the back door open and two girls run outside.
"Hurry up your going to cost us our lives if you don't get your asses over here. " Kora said climbing into the basement. Luna and Scar followed behind. Luna shut the door behind them. The underground room was not the prettiest. But it sure had saved them before. There was pillows against the walls and a small light that was flashing on and off. Scar and Luna bolted to the grounded door. They jumped in and Scar locked it shut behind them. Kora shot Scar a dirty look.
"I swear to God Scar when I tell you to hurry up I fucking mean it." Kora said hugging quinn.
" oh shut the fuck up Kora I tell you what to do not me" Scar shot back with her arms crossed sitting on a pillow.
"guys thats enough! Stop fighting, our lives are at stake and you can't get along for 10 minutes!!" Luna said standing up shifting her look at Scar and Kora. They're was silence after that. Luna was usually the quiet one who would just let the fight go on but during a storm, she went full on child protecter. Luna always had a soft side for children and she usually does whatever so there no extra anxiety for Quinn aside the storms.
"Luna there's a pillow right behind you sit down we might be here awhile." Kora said pointing to a ripped pillow behind Luna.
"I don't need to sit down.. " luna said calming down. Suddleny a huge bang of thunder pounded the sky along with a crackle of sharp lightening. Luna slowly sat down on the pillow while Kora smiled.
"Im scared." Quinn said hugging her legs. No one knew what to say. This wasn't any regular rainy day. This was bad. And everyone knew there was no chance of convincing Quinn that everything would be okay. Everyone just looked at their feet. Everyone but scar..
"what do you want us to do about it? " scar said rolling her eyes. Luna jolted her head to look at scar. Scar just shrugged.
" let's go to sleep" Luna said patting Quinns hand.
"is that a joke? There's a huge storm going on and you want to sleep?! "