tour bus

*tylers pov*

the tour with p!atd and fob has been really fun lately. we're getting closer with the guys and the fans seem to really love us all being together. the only problem is i miss fucking josh. the sexual tension between us on stage is crazy.

at the moment, pete was driving and brendon, andy, joe, and patrick were sitting up there with him.

josh and I were laying in our bed, sides lined up next to eachothers, josh was on his phone.

it's come to the point where I get hard just laying next to him. I had an obvious bulge, why doesn't he see it?

i can't take this anymore.

I shot up out of the bed, and josh dragged his eyes from his phone to me, looking concerned. I turned and shut the door from the rest of the bus.

"Tyler.. what are you doing?" josh said quietly. he knew what I was doing. josh sat up in the bed, his back against the headboard. I twisted the lock and made my way back to the bed. Josh's face started to redden, and his eyes grew wide.

I sat down on top of him, straddling him. my dick against his chest, only fabrics between us. he could feel me. he looked down at his chest, smiling.

he reached his hand up and touched me through my jeans, moving his palm to please me. fuck.. I whimpered.

"just take off your clothes already." josh looked at me and smirked. turned on by his control, I stripped of my shirt, as did he. his hands roamed my chest. he suddenly grabbed me and flipped me so I was lying on the bed, him on top of me.

he kissed my sweet spot on my neck. he knows how that makes me tingle. I moaned, josh stopped.

"ty if we're going to do this, we have to be quiet. they're right out there." he continued.

the thought of them hearing us and getting turned on made me harder.

josh began to kiss me down my chest and to my belt buckle. struggling to take it off, I helped him and pulled down my pants, revealing my huge bulge through my briefs.

I began to throb for him as he palmed me once more. he grabbed my boxers and slid them to my ankles, my dick sprung to my chest. he took it in his hands, a rush of excitement waved over me.

"be quiet now." josh smirked. he took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and sucking slightly. I bit my lip hard so I wouldn't moan. I know there will be teeth marks after this.

josh out of nowhere took it down whole, sucking while bobbing his head up and down. I threw my head up against the headboard and a loud moan accidentally slipped out of my mouth.

josh, obviously turned on, bobbed his head faster as I reached and grabbed onto his hair, guiding him. I began to silently whimper because I knew that turned josh on.

"j-josh i'm close." I whispered. I began to feel the warm comforting feeling again.. but he stopped.

"josh please, i'm begging you." I thrusted my hips up towards him.

"not yet. turn around." he picked me up off my back and helped me flip around up onto my knees and elbows. josh quickly stripped his pants and his boxers as well.