Chapter 5

(masky's POV)

I took a deep breath as Slendy walked around the Chair as if examining me. "hm..." he looked to be deep in thought. I followed him with my eyes, terrified of what he might do if i move. He then just left the room. Nothing said. Slightly confused, I let out a sigh of relife. There were then footsteps coming down the stairs. "Tim... holy shit, he didnt kill you?" "g-guess not..." He ran up to me and hugged me. "he left, you're okay now" "hoodie..." "shhh" he kissed me gently. "Hoodie we shouldnt do this here" "it'll be fine" He kissed me again. This time, it was deeper. He grazed my neck with his fingers, relaxing me almost instantly. I kissed back finally and we got pretty into it. So into it, we never heard jeff come downstairs till he spoke. "Ha! nothing going on? Bull. Shit." Hoodie pulled away instanly. Aw, crap. "J-jeff.... i-its not..." "No, tim, dont. Fine, congradulations jeff, you fingured it out. Happy?" "sure, whatevever." Hoodie took one last look at me before walking upstairs. I was awestruck. he didnt even try to lie... he just came out and said it. "For your information Tim, I dont have anything against it. Ill keep your secret safe under one condition..." "what?" "You're coming with us to the bar tonight, you never drink with us. you want me to keep my mouth shut, you're coming and getting wasted. Got it?" uhg... I hated drinking. Always have, always will....  "if it'll keep your mouth shut, fine. I'll go" "awesome. I dont think you have to worry about slendy, he went out hunting i think." "oh o-ok" "We leave in ten mins, be ready" i nodded and folowed him up the stairs. We all got ready and left. It was nice to get some fresh air after being in that basement for an hour. We all walked down to the bar. "We" being Me, Jack, Jeff, Hoodie, and Ben. We arrived at the bar and went in. Lucky, to get past the securety freaks... okay, we went to a club not a bar. Big deal. There is still  a bar in it. "remember the deal" jeff whispered to me "i know"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! i promised this chapter to animelover56 last night, but then i had to go somewhere, and when we got home i had to got to sleep.

Jeff: haha! so your dead now?

Shut up jeff. Anyway, Sorry this chapter is Supermegacowface short, I wanted to update before i left to go on a feild trip thing for the cyber school i do. It's the first "Feild trip" (your parents drive you and all the students meet up there) so ill be gone all day.

Yay.... People.... (Im randomly gonna wear all balck when its supposed to be like... 1billion degrees out today lol)