Chapter 1: The move *Edited*

~Things you need to know~

(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(F/C): Favourite Color
(F/F): Favourite Food
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye color

~•~•~•~•~
•Your POV•

FINALLY! After 18 days, 8 hours, 37 minutes and 28 seconds....29 seconds....30 seconds.....yeah I should stop.

I'm moving out from this Dirty apartment! WHOOH! Don't get me wrong, I did have some memorable memories in this place. It's just that the sight of it makes me cringe. The smell of trash from the outside always gets into the inside and don't forget the mysterious leaking from the ceiling.

*Shivers*

So its a good thing that i'm moving out from this dump, literally! Because the dump is like next to us.

I have all my boxes in the moving van and all i need is to grab my belongings and make sure that everything is done and gone. I grabbed my purse and had a last look at this place. Yup going to miss this place.......Not! I don't even know how I got this place in the first place???

I locked the door and went downstairs with the sound of that annoying squeak with each step I take on the wooden stairs. I walk to my car, start it and drive to my new house.

~Time Skip~

I finally reached to my destination. I got out of my car and the house where i'm staying at was HUGE! Ok maybe not that HUGE! But compare to my last home, it was magnificent.

Its a two floored house, has 1 master bedroom, a basement, 3 bathrooms, a swimming pool, a kitchen and 1 geust room. It could be better, but this was enough for me to survive in.

I went inside and it was all clean, the floors were polished, the walls were neat and didn't have a single stain. It's too perfect that it could make me cry.

I heard a car pull up and i saw that it was the moving truck. I brought all the boxes inside with the help of the movers of course. I payed them and a tip, then they just drive off so sudden.

The thing is that i have to unload all of these boxes and bring my furniture in. The thing is I have heavy things inside those boxes and of course the furniture i have that I had my friends help me with.
I can't call them cause they live in the other side of the city! Ugh, this is the worse!

I just start unpacking my clothes and placed them in my room upstairs. As I was about to get my other set of clothes, downstairs, there was a knock.

I rushed downstairs and open the door to reveal a woman. She has black raven hair and orange hazel eyes. She looks beautiful. There's also another person. She's a mief'wa! She has pink cotton candy hair with black ears and tail. Then there's also another woman, she just have very light blue hair and blue eyes.

"Hi my name's Aphmau, this is Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. We live 2 houses away from you and we came by to say Welcome to the neighborhood!" Says Aphmau.

"Oh wow, thank you very much. It's nice to meet you girls. My name is (y/n)."

"It's nice to meet you too (y/n)~sama."