Nothing On Me

Up top that's a picture of Koleem yes I know she thick, sexy and a beauty😍 now back to the story.

-Koleem
I called princess because Mini wanted her to come in a serve some tristy niggas. I am kinda of jellly over Princess because I use to get All the niggas now she do. Its my time to get up there on stage. I walk up there and throw my ads in a circle, showing the bitches in my side how to do it. Then this bomb ass nigga walk throw the door looking fine asf. He sat at a table right in front of me. I walk off the stage down to were him and his homies are and started griding my thick ass in him. I took my stipper cloths off and started dancing on him placing his hands on my boobs. I sat on his lap and felt that he was on hard.

"What's your name daddy?" I asked him playing with his chains.

"Tyga." he said smiling at me with his shining white teeth.

Princess walks out to his spot and whispers in his ear

Princess walks out to his spot and whispers in his ear. They get up and head out. I gave him free fucking dance and he takes Princess hoe ass to his car. I was about to kill a nigga.

-Princess
We walked over to Tyga's car. He told his homies he will hit dem up later. We pull up to a big mansion.

Everything about thia nigga had a bitch going crazy

I started to feel something for him I mean i know I'm a hoe but damn I wanna trap this nigga. We walk in and i wonder off making my way to the kitchen.

I walked my sexy ass in the kitchen and sat on the counter top. I started texting on my phone telling Koleem that im planning on trapping him and she sends me a big ass paragraph about how it would ruin my career and shit. He walks in a we meet heads. I loxk my arms around his Neck and kisses him. He smiles at me and pours us a drink. I take the whole bottle of Volka and drink it. Now im high. Tyga stepped out to take a call so i just hanged out in his room. I head downstairs with my head pounding and i see and woman and and child sitting on the couch. The little kid ia pulling on my Leg like im the mom.

"Hay im Princess and you are?" i asked.

"Black Chyna and thats my son well me a Tyga's Son." she said.

Alright den im going to find my man." i say walking out.

I go outside of the Mansion and Rap my arms around Tyga and started kissing him while he was on the phone. U started twerking on him showing dat he in for a treat tonight. He finally gets off the phone and he carries me inside. He put me down and told me to get on his back so i did and we went back to were black chyna was.

"So when you want me to get him?" Tyga said.

"It dont matter just done something with him sometime when you not busy." she said walking out the door.

I jumped off his back and started kissing him. I get on his lap and takes his shirt off. I led him upstairs and we lay on the bed. U go to the bathroom and take everything off and oil my skin. I come back and he naked to. Looking sexy damn. After 1 hour of good sex. I get under the covers and cuddle with my man. Nobody taking him nobody.

 Nobody taking him nobody