What is this app?

This contains all the apps I use and their purposes.

Pixlr
I know, i know, most people use pixlr bc it's free and more complex. If you want an easy photoshop to use, not as complicated as adobe photoshop, you can use pixlr. It's very handy and free. It's an app and a website.

You can do almost everything that adobe photoshop does in much easier way.

Picmonkey
Since these past few months I often use my computer to edit, pixlr is my editing buddy and picmonkey is my font buddy. You can download fonts from dafont.com (i will make an extra chapter for fonts) there are so many great fonts that you can download and use in picmonkey. You can be addicted on downloading although you'll never gonna use it.

This website is also an app. You can do effects, minimal edits on one cover, banners, collages. You can add themes, graphic templates, different clip arts and other stuff. But i think it's really the best in adding font for covers when using computer.

Picsart
If you are in mobile, I suggest picsart, it's like a photoshop because you can add layers but in soooo different way. This is very handy and easy to use because everything is detailed. You can also search for amazing edited photos there because it's like a social site, kinda?

I usually use this for adding pictures in my templates, blending two or more photos, doing scree mode in fonts or in templates and other different effects for the photo.

Phonto
If there is picmonkey, there is phonto for adding fonts! I guess this is the very best! I have read many graphic guides and phonto is always there.

Like in picmonkey, you can download fonts from dafont.com and use it in phonto.

This is a very handy app, everyhting is laid you just need to tap it and add font. You can also add boxes and different things to design your cover.

FYI, i make my template there by adding shapes and customizing it:)

Befunky
I think, i often use this now instead of pixlr, because this is more like an app style but in computer. I also like the graphics of the website so yea.

And plus the fact it's like picmonkey but with more things you cando. Like you can add layers, do overlays it's like picsart. And the templates and cliparts are cool! The effects you can add are amazing!

Why use complicated photoshop? (Sorry, i never learned to use photoshop and never afford to buy it) but yeah, on the other side learning photoshop is good because, it has everything, it's just that you really have to work hard to learn it.

💎💎💎💎💎
Comment suggestions
Vote
Add this to your library for more