The Dance

Finally, the coronation start.Many important guests and some of the country villagers come to see the coronation in was held in a nearby church.. They are a group of choir

The person who in charge for the coronation start his speech ( just imagine it like where elsa have her coronation in Frozen )

"Now I present you Prince Jimin as The King of Atelier" A crown has already been set on Jimins and the guests clapping their hands before they ended the coronation..

In the Ballroom

"The King has arrived, May I have your attention please?"
"May I present to you, the new king for Atelier , King Jimin"

Jimin stand up from his chair which is located beside his mother

"Hello for my beloved villagers, thanks for coming for my coronation. I felt honoured to be crown today. I wish my father was here but god love him more.. Anyways, i hope you enjoying this day and thank you.
The music start played, all the guests dancing with their partner

( Jimin'S POV )

I was standing in front of the guests. I was really nervous since King hold a huge responsible for all the kingdom and villagers. I started my short speech. After a while then it ended. The music start playing and all the guests start dancing with their partner. I went back to my place.I was looking for someone when my eyes suddenly lock on one girl wearing a yellow friles dress and her hair was tied into a high curly pony tail.. when suddenly my mother ask me to dance with Jiho, i just follow her and see Jiho is waiting for me nearby us..I Went towards Jiho and start dancing.

"Jiho~ah, i have something to talk about.."
"Sure, how about in the garden? "
"Okay, lets go"

I have to tell her as soon as possible or else i will be regreting it in my whole life.

( End of Jimin's POV )

( Jiyeon'S POV )

I was in the ballroom after hiding myself from being see by Mrs Ryu and her three children. At that time Jimin is already finish his speech for the villagers.. he looks like a prince charming for me with the red cape on his back and the crown and everything on him is perfect. I noticed his eyes is on me when suddenly a prince come to me and ask for a dance..

"Hello beautiful, can i have a dance with you. Im Hong Joshua. Nice meeting you.

I bowed to him and nodded. He is really a one good looking Prince.I pull in my hands towards his hands and we dance following the music rhythm

"You sure good in dancing you know that?"
"Aniyo, i just following your lead,Btw i dont introducing my name yet. Im Kim Jiyeon.. Nice meeting you"

i bowed politely towards him. We dance until the music ends. "that's it. I have to go , i hope we can meet again later on. Joshua kiss my hand and disappear with the crowd in the ballroom.

( End of Jiyeon's POV )

( Jiho's POV )

I was in the garden with Jimin by my side. We were facing each other with the sunset in front of us and the sound of the night accompany us. Im ready with what decision Jimin give. I have to learn to accept it eventhough its hurt.

"Jiho~ah, im really sorry.. but i cant marry you"
"So, that is what you want to talk about? Jimin facing down onto the ground feeling guilty.
"Hey, dont be so guilty." I hold in Jimin's chin to make him facing me
"Ive already know since long ago.." i replied
"What do you mean by that? I dont understand" Jimin replied with his confuse face.
"You know what i mean later on..I have to go.. See you soon."

I walk away from Jimin as my tears keep on flowing when i bump into Jiyeon which is a few metre from our meeting place.. I stop in front of her

"Please take good care of him.. Jiyeon sshi, he love you more than you know." My tears keep on flowing.. Jiyeon nodded and went towards Jimin....I believe that Jiyeon will make Jimin the happiest husband in this kingdom..

( End of Jiho's POV )

That's all for this chapter.. but sadly next chapter will be the last chapter for Jiho.Dont be mad if i have to ended Jiho chapter since I want to focus more into Jimin and Kei relationship.. i promise i will make a happy ending..Lastly, im sorry for make you guys for a long time to get this update... Anyways vote and comment for this fanfic..Thank you... Love you guys especially BangLyz shipper... Annyeong 👋👋 ....and Saranghae !!