Question 4

Congratulations to Sophiecat1234 the correct answer was Zalgo here is her hint GOOD LUCK

Definition: He was a Pokemon Trainer. The strongest in almost the entire world. He had a bright future ahead of him.He lived somewhere in America and was a hardcore Pokemon fan. In his console, he played as Gold, with three of his strongest Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Celebi, and Pikachu.

Background Story: When he woke up, he was under the basement of the store, with mad faces around him. They were all familiar faces - players who tried very hard in beating him in Pokemon, but they all failed. These guys where the jealous bunch.The boy couldn't do anything, as his hands and feet were in chains. He was also slightly in lethargy because of the drug from the handkerchief."Why are you doing this to me? Let me go!" He said in vain."Tell us, why are you so good at Pokemon? Why can't we beat you?" Said one of the suspects."I...I just did my very best!""Liar! You used a cheat device, didn't you?""N-no! Why would I?"One of the suspects picked up a weapon. It was a sharp blade."I don't care if you used a cheat device or not." He said in a smirk."Your life...ENDS HERE!"With that, he cuts off the boy's two arms. Blood gushed out in the terrible scene, and he was screaming in pain.