Emotional Roadshow

I know I said I'm taking a break but I really wanted to share some things with you.
So I saw twenty one pilots last night in the emotional roadshow in Chicago.I have no words.Im sorry but I won't share the official setlist because I don't know if they want that.I won't share any details because I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who is going.I had great seats I could see perfectly.When my dad and I sat down I noticed someone looking at me in the corner of my eye.It was a girl probably around my age.She had purple curly hair and purple lipstick.She would look at me and I would look at her and she would look away, it went on that way for a while until I looked at her first and she smiled at me and I smiled back.I could tell she was nervous, she would trip and fall backward and then glance at me to see if I noticed.Then when Tøp came on stage she was right in front of me.She would glance at me more often.then when it was all over I took one last glance at her thinking about how I would probably never see her again.If you are reading this... Contact me.do you guys think she liked me let me know.probably not tho.It was the best night of my life nothing can compare.It was so amazing hearing people sing with Tyler about everything.Im not gonna lie I cried.It was really emotional for me.Im not gonna say they saved my life because they didn't.They inspired me to keep going.If you have ever said that a band has saved your life, the truth is they didn't.They inspired you to keep going you are the only person that can save yourself.YOU did that.I love you guys.Btw I got my haircut.