6.

I walk back to my apartment with tears still running down my face. Kenny is gone. I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my jacket as I open the door to my house. I see a worried Dallon sat on my sofa. He looks up and he can instantly tell I've been crying, he runs over and embraces me with a hug. "What happened Bren?" He asks comfortingly, he moves us both to sit on the sofa and he takes my hands in his. "It's Kenny. He's leaving the band." I say, choking on tears, trying not to cry again. "What! Why?" Dallon asks. "He couldn't do it anymore, he's in love with me, but me and you are together." I say leaning in to Dallon to hug him again. "C'mon Bren, you need to sleep." He says picking me up and carrying me, for a tall and skinny man, Dallon is pretty strong. I fall asleep in my bed with Dallon's arms wrapped around me.

I wake up in the morning and open my eyes and I catch some stray tears, I must have been crying in the night. I pick up my phone from the table next to my bed and I see that I have 4 missed calls and 2 text messages. All the missed calls are from Dan, one message is also from Dan telling me and Dallon to meet him in the studio and the other text is from Kenny. It reads:

I'm at the studio now with Dan. I'm leaving in 20 minutes.

I look at the message, and it was sent 15 minutes ago. Shit. I shake Dallon in attempt to wake him up. "Dal, c'mon! We have to get to the studio now!" I shout, putting on any clothes I can find the quickest, Dallon doesn't hesitate or ask why, he just follows me. We both find some shoes and quickly put them on, I put mine on the wrong way around but I can sort that out later, we hop into the car and drive to the studio. "May I ask why we are getting to the studio in such a hurry?" Dallon asks still half asleep, I throw him my phone so he can read the message. "Oh shit, we better hurry." He says, panicking just as I currently am. I probably break every speed limit on the way but we get there just as Kenny is about to leave. But I see something which confuses me even more, Dan is walking out with him, carrying part of his drums. I run towards them both while Dallon parks the car in a more sensible space, apparently driving onto the grass of the neighbours front garden isn't sensible. "Dan? What's going on?" I ask. But inside I know what's going on. Dan is leaving with Kenny. "I'm sorry, Bren. I told myself the next time someone goes I'm out, and I've been meaning to leave for a while now." He says, not even caring how much this is hurting me. "But why? You always seem so happy on stage?" I ask, out of breath from shock. I can't lose Dan and Kenny today. No. I feel myself close to crying again. I can't do that here. Not with all the guys here. Dan's face turns from sorrow to anger. "Did it ever occur to you that I might not be happy? Maybe you should think about someone other than yourself for once." Dan snaps back at me and packs the final part to his drums away and gets in his car. He opens the window and shouts "Good luck, I hope the new drummer stays longer than I did, that's if he can last that long with you." he speeds off down the road.
I turn to Dallon who has a look of utter disbelief on his face. "Did that just happen?" He asks. Before I can answer to Dallon Kenny appears "He's got a point." Kenny adds. He's now finished packing his things away. I turn back around to face him and see a smug looking Kenny stood there. "Was this what you wanted? The whole band to be split up. You knew that Dan would leave with you. You son of a bitch." I say, walking closer to him. "Woah Bren, just take it easy man, I was gonna do the whole soppy 'I've had the best three years ever' shit but if you wanna play dirty-" he says pausing and before I can realise what's coming, he punches me straight in the face, the same spot as last night, which still hasn't recovered. It hurts even worse. "Kenny. Just go." I hear Dallon say calmly from behind me. Kenny rolls his eyes and storms off to his car. He doesn't say anything as he speeds off into the distance.

Two of my best friends gone, they both hate my guts. "Well that was dramatic... Anyway we better get searching for some new members before our next show." Dallon calls back to me as he walks into the studio. Shit we are playing at a festival in two weeks! How are we supposed to find a drummer and a guitarist and get them to learn the whole setlist.... I can't think of any drummers but I can think of one guitarist who is perfect for the job.