Ivy's Mom

"So, Ivy, what's been going on in your life?" Ivy's mom asked. "It seems like we never talk anymore!"

"Um... It's good. I'm going out with this guy Richard, and I have an A in science." Ivy said.

"...YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE??!!" Ivy's mom shrieked. "WHO IS THIS RICHARD? WHERE DOES HE LIVE? I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WIT-"

"MOM!" Ivy yelled, getting her attention. "NO! Richard is an amazing guy and I love him! You will NOT do anything to him!"

Her mom's face softened. "Well, at least let me meet the guy."

"Only if you PROMISE not to go crazy again." Ivy smiled.

"I promise..." Her mom rolled her eyes and smiled. "My little baby is growing up so fast!"

"Ugh! Mom, no!" Ivy ran away before her mother could capture her in a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, my mom wants to meet you." Ivy said to Richard while munching on her salad at lunch.

"That's cool... I could meet her this week if that's fine?" Richard nodded and sipped his soda.

"It's fine. So, is tomorrow alright?"

"Yep. I'll be there around dinner time." Richard smiled at Ivy, and Ivy smiled back.

~~(Timeskip Brought To You By Loki)~~

Ivy put on a pretty pastel green dress, and a pair of one inch green heels. Then, she heard the door ring. Ivy ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Hey Ivy!" Richard greeted her with a grin. He was wearing a casual sweater that was rolled up to his arms and a pair of jeans and Converse. "You look beautiful!"

Ivy blushed. "Thanks. You look good too." Richard smiled at her when Ivy gestured for him to come in. "Dinner just finished. My mom is putting it on the table."

"Alright." The two of them walked into the kitchen and saw Mrs. Isley washing her hands off. "Hello Mrs Isley. I'm Richard."

"Richard!" Ivy's mom smiled. "Nice to meet you." Richard shook her hand. "Dinner's on the table now." All of them went and sat down. Ivy and Richard sat next to each other.

"So, how old are you Richard?"

"I'm 17." Ivy's mom continued to question him all through dinner.

"My mother was born there!" Mrs. Isley exclaimed. Richard nodded. Everybody was finished eating by this point.

"Well, thank you for inviting me over. It's been wonderful." Richard smiled.

"It was lovely meeting you Richard. Ivy will you see him to the door?" Ivy nodded and stood up with Richard.

"So," Ivy began as they were walking to the door. "What did you think?"

"She was nice. A lot of questions though..." Richard chuckled.

"Well, I think she approves of you." Ivy grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow Richard. "She said.

"See you tomorrow." Richard gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. Richard left, closing the door behind him. Ivy's mom was waiting for Ivy in the living room, a stern look in her eyes.

"Pamela Lillian Isley." She said. Ivy gulped. Her mom barely called her by her full (and REAL )name. "That is a wonderful boy you are dating, and I want him to stick around!" She said, grinning.

"Oh thank god!" Ivy exclaimed and hugged her mom. "I'm glad you like him too.."

"I'm glad you found a nice guy."

Alright my beautiful people! We have 61 reads! Not like I made that a goal, but it makes me happy <3 Anyways, my next goal is 100 reads! It seems like a lot to me (I'm not sure if you feel the same xD ), but I know we can do it! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Now, I'm writing this from a computer because I type A LOT faster then on a phone, and I'm still getting used to it. But, expect parts to be rolling in a lot faster! Since I'm a dork and I love to write things about DC and Marvel because I have no life. xD Just kidding. It's just been raining and I don't like going out in the rain. I like to write or read in the rain. I'm getting off topic.

Have a great day and be safe! Also, if you know somebody who ships IvyxRichard or HarleyxFloyd or HarleyxWade, or even WadexPeter, RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!! At least have them read ONE PART. That's all. I want people to be happy! <3

Now go show the world your beautiful faces! Or... show the other books your beautiful faces! Bye Lovelies! (✿◠‿◠)