Who Are You

In this chapter it is going to switch p.o.v though out it so keep an eye out enjoy

Avery P.O.V
I woke up and walked out of my room I got so many hellos and good mornings I couldn't keep track of who said what "so Avery now you know what you are do u think you know how to dress like one" asked Darry "let's see" I walked in my room and put on a pair of jeans with holes in them and dark pink shirt and some black combat boots. When I walked out everyone was starring at me "wow kid you know exactly how to dress like a greaser but the hair we need to fix that" so they grabbed me by my wrist to the bathroom and put something on my hair yo make it hard I don't know what it was but I just go with the flow. I walked out of the house hoping no one will notice me but then all of a sudden a red corvette comes up to me and sofia jumps out "what do you want asked "what hat I can't pay my twin sister a little visit. We started to fight but it got worse she punched me in the head and I blacked out then Lillie and Dallas saw the car and ran to it they saw me on the floor unconscious Lillie got down next to me sofia got in the car and said "peace out girls scout" then Lillie said "you better check your self before you wreck your self".

Lillie P.O.V
I was crying and I hear Dallas cursing "Dallas call 911 and I will get the boys" "whatever you want sweet cheeks" I ran to the Curtis house and once I got to the door I was out of breath everyone was looking at me " Avery trouble socs hospital "is all I could say they quickly grabbed me and ran to the car the trip was mostly crying when we got there we went to the front desk "Hello I looking for Avery Curtis " "room 144 but you can't see her now I will let you know when you can.

Darry P.o.v
Two hours pass and a lady comes up to the waiting room "excuse me I am looking for the Brothers of Miss.curtis" so me pony and soda walk to her " Hi I'm Dr. Liv and I have been watching over your sister follow me please. So we follow her to a room labeled conference room "sit down boys" "I am going to ask some questions about your sister does she have any alergys" no not that we know of" "does she take meds " no she does not "that all I need to know now about your sister she is going to be fine its just she is showing signs of memory loss ." There are three types of memory loss short term where it takes a couple of days maybe weeks to get her memory back we seen this a bunch of times there's middle range memory loss where same thing as short term but it might take a month then there is long-term memory loss where you forget everything left and right up and down how to eat how to drink everything then you die."We started to panic " gentlemen don't worry she has short term. "How can help her pony asked""well photos talk about old memories maybe her name start small oh and keep an eye on her keep doors and windows closed or the short term will jump to long term and we don't want that . "Thank you for speaking with me and if there is anything you need give me a call "Dr.liv said while handing Darry her card.

Wow getting jumped by your younger twin sister and ending in the hospital with short term memory loss so what you guys think comment or vote I will answer any questions you have and sorry for not writing for the pass few days I had writers block thanks for reading Stay Gold everyone