1

I was walking around the town, minding my own business, I had bumped into some tall figure.
I looked up,
"I'm sorry, I didn't even realise I had bumped into you" I nervously laughed, looking down at my phone.
"It's fine" he had said with no tone.
"Uhhh, well I gotta blast, so ciao!" I quickly walked off, turning the corner to walk into the local café.
-
I had finished my lunch, with my Nan joining me, we had been going to this little local café since she had moved here because of our ill uncle, she had a hard time looking after him so I suggested for her to come move into the same village so it would be easier for me to help her look after him.
So she did, and ever since me and her have had been hanging out whenever I was free,
"Well, I do have to go, I will give you the money tomorrow Nini, see ya later" I said smiling, excusing myself from the table, I said my goodbyes to everyone in the café and bumped into another figure.
"Sorry, for bumping into you again" I said looking up for one second. Realising it was the same guy, knowing it was him because of the black shirt he was wearing, and the particular smell guys have, but his was a lot different to those who I know.
"You really need to watch where you're going midget" he laughed.
"Well, that's new" I laughed with him, I glanced again up at him again, knowing he had nice blue eyes that were like the ocean, how dull and faint they were, showing nothing but coldness. He had small dimples forming on the sides of his mouth, slowly disappearing, he must've realised I was looking at him, he quickly cleared his throat saying something. I was too embarrassed to even hear what he had said.
"Sorry, I've gotta blast, once again sorry!" I quickly excused myself, once again.
-
I was working, and all I could think about was that stupid guy with the cold blue eyes, and them small dimples on the side of his mouth.

I was too distracted because of him, I went outside to get some fresh air, bringing a glass of water with me. I decided to tell boss I wasn't feeling well, pathetic I know, but I felt too distracted because of this guy.

It was one stupid glance, and now I'm fucked.

---
-Gee