Pushing Me Away

Enjoy

M'Riyah Pov

" After Sunday dinner I drove home liaening to my throw back Corazon by Prima J, words can't explain how bed pissed I am and if I don't calm myself down I'm gonna accidentally get in a car crash "

" He's Pushing Me Away and he had to be a idiot if he doesn't see it by now, it's been 5 months, I swear I'm reaching the point where I'm ready to sign the divorce papers but I'm trying to give him a chance to kerp me and fix this "

" So far he's doing a horrible job at it, so much four our happily ever after "

" You know what fuck this song cause it's not making me feel any better, just depressed, why did I turn this on in the first place, yeah I know stupid
me "

" How I'm supposed to go to work tomorrow, I can't let Nate see me depressed another day, maybe I should try to smile more, it'll cover up my depression "

" I'm done crying by the way, damnit I'm just mad "

-

" I walked in the house tossing my keys in the key hanger and took off my blazer throwing it on the couch, my white Micheal Kors next and sat down on the couch arm finna take off my heels fighting my tears but then something hit me and all I fekt was anger and silence "

" I stood up and walked around, I ended up going to the hall closet and grabbing a metal baseball bat "

" I walked around and ended up going on a straight up savage rampage breaking everything glass related in sight not shedding one tear "

" Ion' what came over me but I'm definitely feeling better "

" I dropped the bat and picked up vases throwing them wherever I pleased and someone walked in my house uninvited making me stop and jump to pick up my bat holding up finna' bash they skull in but it was just Brylee, she has a key for emergencies and she knows where the spare one is "

" Jesus Riy, what did you do, there's broken glass every.." Brylee cut herself off when she say her best friend drop her bat and drop herself on the couch crying her eyes out going into a full break down "

Brylee sighed and walked over to where she was sitting sitting down next to her and embraced her in a hug comforting her rubbing her hand in circles on her back

" Stop crying it's gonna' be ok, you're always gonna have me, I'm always here for you " Brylee said.

" I love him but I just can't do this anymore, I've tried over and over again but he never cared, he just ignores me, eat the brakefast I cooked in the morning and left to wherever the hell he be goin', he doesn't come back till I wake up to go to work the next morning or show up in that afternoon and this has been going on for 5 months now, I can't take this shit no more " M'Riyah sobbed and she ended up falling on Brylee lap crying harder.

She never thought someone that's supposed to love you would hurt you this much and not give a damn how you feel

" We're gonna get to the bottom of this tomorrow after you get off work and I'm gonna be right there with
you, but first let get your house cleaned up after you go upstairs into cleaning clothes " Brylee said.

" How I'm not gonna know where he's at " M'Riyah said.

" I put a tracking device on his car earlier so we good " Brylee said.

M'Riyah got up off her lap and gasped smiling in shock and embraced Brylee in a hug

" Thank you " M'Riyah sobbed crying tears of joy.