Game For 2

*Conor's POV*

"Alright so are you gonna tell me what's going on now or what?" I asked (Y/N) as soon as she walked in the room "Um,can we not? I'm really tired and you need to rest" "(Y/N)-" "Tomorrow,promise" she continued before i finished my sentence "Fine.tomorrow." "I've really missed you-and all you want to talk about is my brother and shit,Come on Con" she said pouting.She's right,this can wait.

"You have to idead how much i wanna just take you up to our room and-" "wow wow wow.Dr.Ludwig said you can't do things over your intolerence.I'm too much for you babe" She answered,reading my mind "Oh really now? Just wait until i'm healed up and we'll see about that,we'll see who's too much for who"I said looking at her stairght in the eyes,i knew she can't resist "No" she said "No!" i bit my lip "Stop it no!you.. you're so evil ugh" hahaha see,she can't hold it in.

"Gimme a kiss" i said. she immediatley pecked my lips "No,thats no enough" i complained" then she kissed me harder,longer and i did i miss her kisses,more than anything.

"Damn,i missed you" i sadi after she pulled away. "Let's go upstaires babe" i asked her and we got up,holding hands and we went upstaires together,laughing and finally enjoying each other's company.

THE NEXT MORNING

*Cody's POV*

(Y/N) didnt really realise,but Conor and i were'nt exactly getting along that perfectly.He would kiss her right infront of me just to tick me off,hug her,cuddle on the couch,let her wear his shirts,the joked around all day,and by day 3 of being under the same roof with them both,i was freaking done,i had it with his actions.If he wants to be like that then fine,if he's trying to make me jelous then fine.Game fucking on.

It's a game for 2,and i'm in.

i was uncertain (Y/N) had anymore feelings for me but that wasn't gonna stop me,i can't have her forever but i'm gonna have her for now,atleast long anough to piss him off.

So,since everyone was sleeping,i took this time as a chance to start working on my first step to her emotions,and to Conor's annoyment.

I went to the kitchen and made some heart-shaped pancakes,a bowl of fresh fruits,some hot tea and a glass of orange juice cause i didn;t know what she'd be in the mood for,then i took it all outside on the table on the poarch and i put a huge vase of flowers in the middle of the table.I took a deep breath then i heard her speak "Cody?" i looked back,her raspy morning voice flowing out the opened windows,wow she looked like an angel.

"Cody?!" She repeated still looking around "Um-ah-outside" i yelled then she came over and i held a rose in my hand,i choose the most perfect one to give her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked outside,following Cody's voice,i stepped outside and the wind threw my hair everywhere "Good Morning beautiful" he said as he came in and hugged me tight "Got this for you,i know you like roses" "Yeah,thanks.What's going on here?" i said looking behind him to an amazign table with flowers and breakfast "I cooked us breakfast,thought we could sit here outside,the weathers nice so why sit inside right?" "You cooked this yourself?" i said in complete shock Cody is a talented young man,but i didn't know he could make a breakfast that looks so good "For you and only you" he said smiling as he took me to my seat then he sat infron of me on the little round table "Try it" he said,holding his fork infront of my mouth with a piece of pancake and a strawberry qube hanging on it."Wow,i'm impressed Cody" i said as i chewed on the food "Dig in" he said gently we ate in silence for a few minutes "This is beautiful,thank you" i spoke breaking the silence full of the sound of the crashing waves "Nothing outstands your beauty (Y/N)" he said looking me in the eyes.