The Fan House // Niall Horan // One Direction

15 people. 3 fandoms. 1 house.

Directioners, Beliebers, TWfanmily.

15 fans are being picked from 3 fandoms to live in the same house for a tv show called the fan house.

how easy will it be for them to live in the same house for 3-4 weeks, together.

everyone knows these fandoms.

What happens when Scarlett Blair gets picked as a directioner, to enter the house with 14 other strangers and live there for 3-4 weeks.

what happens when she finds out  her idols one direction have been watching the programme the whole time?

_______________________________________________________________________

''OH MY MARY MOTHER OF HOLY GOD'' Jessie screams.

i immediately cover my ears at her screaming and give her a glare.

''Scarohmygodtheresanewtvshowcalledthefanhouseandtherebringingfansfromgreatbritainfromonedirectionjustin-bieberandthewanted.''she rambled out.

i just stood and stared and her like she had four heads then finally spoke up; ''So um, jess? how about you say that all in English..?''i said using hand gestures.

she glared at me before saying ''there's a new tv programme called the fan house and there bringing fans from one direction Justin bieber and the wanted to live in one big massive house for 3-4 weeks, and the best part is I SIGNED US BOTH UP'' She screamed the end part, which made me cringe and scrunch my nose.

''You what?''i asked my mouth making an 'o' shape.

''I. Singed. us. up.''She smiled.

''I hate to be the one break it too, you, but..most likely we wont get picked imagine how many other people sign up that, anyway, when does it start?'' i said biting my pen and looking at my homework.

she sighed ''2 weeks'' she mumbled.

I shrugged, you might ask why im not making a big deal out of it?

mostly because once me and Jessie signed up to win Niall Horan's unwashed top. yeah guess what we didn't get it, its not like were going to get in some t.v show, is it?

''Well Jess i gotta go now, i need to get a shower'' i yawned.

''alright by, se you in school'' she giggled.

oh yay. school, that place you have to go 5 days a week, for 7 hours, every single minute makes my life a living hell hole.

its not that im not smart or anything, its the people in my school, lets just say im not 'popular', guess how many friends i have?

2, but that's all i want, i don't want to be super popular.

i groaned, getting up and walked over to my bathroom, i peeled of my clothes and threw them in the wash, and climbed into the shower.

the shower; the personal recording studio.

''AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CANT REMEMBER HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER'' I Stopped singing while washing my hair, i started to think of the chances of me and Jessie being picked.

i don't want camera's in my face 24/7, i don't like people being all up in my grill.

but the chances of me being picked are what 1 out of a million?

i scoffed, just thinking about me being picked, sometimes i think Jessie gets her hopes up to much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------