Scorpio's Descent: Revising

Descending.

That's what you're doing right now.
Your kind has done it many amounts of time, but this time is a tad more special. A few days ago you got an extreme, painful vision. This planet you're descending to, Earth, is going to die. It's going to be demolished, burnt, and erased from existence. The only existence that would ever last is the individual memories of the people, as if they would survive.

You came to stop that. You came to stop the boy who was destined to destroy hundreds of homes and lives. That's who you're descending to right now. There are many steps to prevent this occurrence, but most of them would cause a extreme disturbance of the timeline, many paradoxes would be created. From your knowledge, paradoxes kinda suck. Hard time. You smiled at your own little innuendo. What a mature being you were.

Back to the topic at hand-

Descent.

Jason was the boy that was destined to kill. You don't know why, or when, or how, or what he would be using to do such creational damage, maybe you came a tad too early. Just a tad. 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

You are now a precious 10 year old girl, who was currently sitting on her porch next to her friend Jason. She didn't talk at all, she held her doll in her hands, taking small breaths as she stared into its eyes. Jason stared at the girl names Ariel confused. He thought the perfect plan, to steal the doll and force her into playing with him. Of course, that result in her getting angry and chasing him. But he didn't care. He snatched the doll and ran around the lawn.

"Jason give it back! I hate this game!" You say.

"Come on Ari! I want to play. You always just sit there. I want to play with you!"

That's probably why you aren't good with friends. You just want someone around, but not to talk to them.

"Fine! I'm going to get that doll!" You scream. You run fast on your 10 year old legs, and Jason runs into the woods.

"Jason stop! We can go in there!" You shout at him.

"Why not?" He replies. "Are there monsters in there?" He says seriously. "I don't like monsters."

"My mommy always told me not to go in there. We might get lost!"

"I'm good at navigating. Come on Ariel. Let's play." He tells you.

You started to chase him, and the precious Jason ran deeper into the woods. Before you knew it, an earth shattering explosion occurred, and you both looked up to see a flaming object, having a giant red and black ring of fire at the very top of the atmosphere. You screamed, and Jason clung to you in absolute terror. A few seconds later the object fell to the ground, pushing all the trees away from it with force of the wind. At the site of the intrusion, a small fire and a girl sat in the very middle of it. She looked a few years older than you, and had a extreme smirk on her face.

"Help me up, will you?" She asked, holding her hand out. You looked to your friend Jason and climbed to the bottom of the hole. She laughed as you both struggled to lift her out of it. Of course she wasn't helping.

"Thank-" then the girl gasped. A blinding light appeared and once it was over, she was on the ground. She opened her eyes and or her hand on her forehead.

"Sorry for the way I acted before! That was selfish of me! My name is SCORPIO, one of the members of the ZODIAC." She put extreme emphasis on the two words, as if she was screaming them. She still smiled and stared at you and your friend. Suddenly you smiled.

"I-I can't believe it! It's like a fairy tale!" You say. Your friend speaks up.

"Why are you here anyway?"