Chapter 4

Layla
"Idk why i let yall talk me into this, maybe its way to soon, i just met him."
"Girl stop tripping okay, you will do this you can't be 25 forever Lay and we not getting younger ,Natasha said

"Yes but be careful ok i know I'm the last person to be giving advice but After a failed marriage you kind of know things.. take it slow and get to know him.

In my mind i knew they were right.. i mean after he asked me out at model mania all i been doing is over thinking it.

"Yea thanks im nervous , im not the type to date"
Trish walked with Tye on her hip. She always falling asleep on the ride to my house.

"Hey sis, sorry had to bring her with me Tyler's working & mom and dad out of town, so I guess we will have girls night & a plus one , Trish laughed.

"Its okay i missed my baby".
Layla walked over and kissed Tye forehead then went inside her bathroom to shower.

Bryshere

"So you mean to tell me Layla Johnson say yes to going out with yo ugly ass?" ,
."Nah I'm sexy but yes Amir man and I'm not tryna mess this up she not like regular girls man."

"I feel ya on that, Speaking of Regular girls her friend Natasha playing hard to get i followed her on insta & then Dm'ed her but she read it man.

I didn't wanna be the friend to clown my boy but he really don't get the concept of its a certain way to approach a female.

"Amir you my boy but you gotta approach her like a gentleman its certain ways you do stuff man but that was a start i guess".

Dani
My phone rung and i had to excuse myself.
"Hello?"
........."
"Dont be calling my phone unless its about our son Daniel"
.........."
" mhm yes ill get his stuff ready ill met you in 20 ." Hangs up

"Um hey yall ima have to leave and tell Layla to let me know how it goes "
"Why girl ? , Trish said
"Daniel wants Jr so i gotta go but ill be back as soon as i can. Dani leaves and Layla walks out with a Nude crop top on with high waist skirt to match from Fashion Nova 😍. With the black Red bottoms.

"Hey can y'all help me with my make up real quick he'll be here soon.

Trish walked over and fluffed my bone straight hair. I don't know why but I'm not digging curls i feel ugly with them but i might try them again.
But after sitting letting Tasha & Trish beat my face i was ready and the door bell chimed.

"I got it , Trish said.

Bryshere

I Rang the doorbell and waited , surprisingly I'm not nervous and I'm really looking forward to this date with Layla, then i see Trish open the door with a unrecognizable expression maybe she's analyzing my outfit choice.

"Hey, come in she will be downstairs shor....

"Im ready".
Wow she looks beautiful and now im getting nervous, woah.
"Wow you look gorgeous.
"Thank you , you look handsome.
"He cleans up nice but he still ugly, Natasha said causing them to laugh even myself.

"Ha you got jokes but Layla you ready ?".

She said yes and i escorted her to my Car i would've had a driver but i was more comfortable driving us let her know I'm down to earth.

"So where we going ? .

"relax love i got the whole night planned."
Layla
we arrived at this Italian restaurant but nobody was there.
"Wait nobody's here ?
"Its cause I rented out this space for the night I mean we really don't need to be recognized and it'll spoil our time." , he said.