Making up? Not exactly.

Violets POV

        I can't believe I actually said that he can come over. What was I thinking? My place is an absolute MESS. I totally regret all of this.

    Violet picked up her phone I decided to call Miss Fame.

"Hey"
"Hey baby, what's up?"
"Can you come over? I feel like complete shit and I really need you here."
"What happened! I'll be right over there."
"I'll spill all the tea when you get here, I can't even think right now."
"Alright! I'll call an uber right now. Need anything before I leave?"
"Nothing that I can think of, just yourself."

         Pearls POV

        Oh my god. Oh my god. She actually said I can come over! Is she okay? Did she actually mean that? Oh my god. Maybe I can finally explain myself. I miss her so much.

Violets POV

     Miss Fame arrived at Violets place.

"Hi honey! I've missed you so much! It's been weeks!"
"I've missed you too, Fame. I'm so glad you were able to make it. My life is literally hell right now"
"What happened? I've been worried sick since you called me."
"You are going to want to sit down for this shit. The other day Pearl and I were out having a good time, and all of a sudden she disappeared. I didn't know where the fuck she went so I just chilled out and waited thinking she went to the bathroom, but after like 10 minutes of waiting I decided to go out back and try to find her. You won't even believe what I found."
"What did you find!"
"Pearl under her EX. They had each other's tongues down their throats. Pearl saw me and got nervous and told me it isn't what it looks like, but I ran out crying. I can't believe I was so stupid"
"Oh my gosh Violet! I am so sorry. When did this happen!! You should've called me I would've stopped everything and came to you."
"It happened yesterday, I think. I really don't know I haven't been thinking that much. But I ran into him this morning when I was getting coffee, and he kept trying to talk to me so my dumb ass said meet me at 8. Can you believe that."
"VIOLET! If you don't feel up to talking to him yet you can just cancel. I don't want you getting more hurt than you already are."
"No, I think I'll be fine. It might hurt but I want to see what he has to say, even though I fucking hate him right now. Thanks for coming by though, Fame. I really appreciate it."
"No problem! I have to go get ready for a gig, but just know if everything goes wrong just call me! I'm only a few minutes away."
"Okay, I love you so much."

  As Violet looked out the window and saw Fame leave, she also saw Pearl arriving. She almost began to cry, but she held it in knowing that she still loves him even though he doesn't love her.