Why me?!

I just got to school and it's great! Only set back I had was that all dorms are two people and all dorms were taken up so I was put with these two kind boys, yuri-kun and tamura-sama. They told me I should join the photography club, well... Tamura told me I should and yuri just kind of nodded.

Since it's required I join a club I agreed. Since it was the weekend and I had free time I just walked around the school getting the usual stares. (my body is quite feminine and the men and boys here stare.) I accidentally run into ,what I first thought was a girl, mister shikatani. "Oh I'm sorry!" I apologize "it's fine" he says wiping his vest. "Guess I'll have to wash this vest again" I hear him whisper to himself. "Why are you wearing a skirt? If you don't mind my asking!" I asked worried he'd freak out. "You'll find out tomorrow." "On Monday?" I ask sighing. He nods walking away.

I start to walk back to my dorm listening to daddy by psy. I walk into the dorm and sigh flopping on my bed. Yuri and tamura look at me with questions looks. "Are you okay?" Tamura asks. "Bunji" yuri says to me as if asking if I was gonna jump off the roof. I nod to tamura. "I'm fine just everyone is confusing me..." I say then continue "I ran in to shikatani and asked why he was wearing a skirt and he said I'd find out tomorrow!! What does that mean?!?!" I yell/ask. Tamura nods saying I will learn tomorrow.

Well I've done enough today. I'm going to go to sleep. Night.