Beach Day

"The (beach/lake/etc)? You are going to the (beach/lake/etc)?"Your father asked as you looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"I used to love going to the (lake/beach/etc). Don't you remember?"You asked as he nodded fondly.

"Yes, I remember, we'd make a picnic, and have a day at the(lake/beach/etc), you were so cute as a child. My little (nick name)is growing up so fast." Your dad said hugging you close as yousighed, here he goes again.

"Relax dad, I'll always be your little girl." You soothed pattinghis back before going to your room to change. Your father knewsomething was up, you used to love going to the body of water, but asyou hit puberty and got heavier you started to not want to go back,and though he wasn't as close as your mother who understood that youwere scared to show your body in a swimsuit.

You went to pull your swimsuit from the depths of your wardrobe andwhen you got it you paled considerably, you had forgotten about this.You had grown out of your one piece (favorite color) swimsuit. So youhad to buy another and the only swimsuit in your size was this. Abikini in the pattern of the French flag.

The bottom was shorts that came to midthigh and the waistband coveredyour pudge of your stomach. The top was a halter top that came downto a inch under your bust and held your (cup size) breast delicately.You would normally never buy a two piece and defiantly not a bikini,but you had to admit it did fit you nice.

Taking a (favorite color) cover up and flip flops before leaving. Youhad completely forgot about how when you were younger the luncheswould be packed. Sometimes it would just be sandwiches and sometimesit would be a cooked dish, and others you'd stop for a lobster rollor (favorite seafood). Maybe if this outing is planned again you willpack a picnic.

You headed to the (lake/beach) and looked around for Francis, wherewas that flamboyant Frenchman? You jumped and let out a scream beforeyou heard a sweet accented voice.

"Shh, ma cherie, (my darling,) shh..." you turned to meet theblue/violet eyes surrounded by slightly curly blonde hair.

"Francis! You scared me!" You scolded as he let you go, he waswearing an indigo-you couldn't really tell if it was blue orpurple-swim trunks and the rest of his body was exposed. His eyeswere glued to your figure which was wrapped around in the flag thathe loved so much.

"D'sole ammourex. (I'm sorry sweetheart.)" Francis whisperedstroking your hair to fix it slightly before kissing your foreheadcausing you to blush darkly. "Aww, your so cute when you blush!"He gave his unique laugh as you glared at him with your (eye color)orbs.

"Not funny Francis." You glared at him and crossed your arms, notrealizing that just drew attention to your breast, which Francis wasdoing his best not to stare at but you weren't making it easy forhim.

"It is t'oug'," he teased making you blush even more. "And Imust compliment your zwimzuit." Francis added with a smile as youblushed darker and made a embarrassed sound. "The Frenc' flag doeslook good on you, I z'ould take you back 'ome one day." He addedand though you heard it and wondered at it but you figured he wasn'tserious. He was just making a comment on your swimsuit being the sameflag as his home country.

"Oh...this, my old swimsuit was stretched out so I had to get a newone and this was the only one that fit me. I wouldn't wear a bikininormally." You said blushing as Francis blinked confused as hewrapped his arm around your waist.

"None of t'at now." He promised kissing your cheek, "tu es tresbelle! (You are very beautiful!)" He complimented and tugged you tothe water. "There is nothing wrong wit' 'ow you look. I like 'owyou look." He promised as you blushed and you let out a giggle, hecan be so sweet!

You swam with him, you were better at swimming than he was and ableto win playing Marco Polo however he loved being it since he'd"accidentally" grab your breast; the first time really was anaccident but since you didn't protest he figured you were okay withit.

As the sun was setting and you had skipped lunch so now both of youwere very hungry. "I should have packed a lunch for us." Yougroaned as Francis let a groan of agreement. He had tasted yourcooking and it was delicious, your French food wasn't as good as hismother's but it was still delicious, and since his mother couldn'tmake anything but French food your food that was other nation'scuisine was the best he had ever had.

"Next time." He added as you nodded.

"I had a great time though, Francis. We should do it again. Ipromise to pack a lunch for us." You added laughing giving him ahug goodbye and waving to the man as you left. And Francis so didn'tlook at your butt as you walked away.

Of course not.

How reader-chanis is legit how I am, I could swim before I could walk and I lived inthe water until I was about twelve. Then for years, still now, I'mscared to show my body in a swim suit. It doesn't help that my mom isalways talking about how we should go on a diet, not really helpingme build up my self-esteem.