Best friends (calum)

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing around 11:00am on a Saturday. Groggy and still quite tired I looked at the phone screen and realized it was Calum texting me. Calum and I have been best friends since I moved to Australia in the 9th grade. It was harder for me to adjust but he helped with that a lot. We had been sat next to each other in biology class. even though he was a sophomore at the time, I was just one of those people good in science and just so happens Calum is super hot so it worked out but that was three years ago. I've had a crush on him for a a really long time but I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same.

Calum- hey come over for dinner with me and my parents tonight.
Me-
Calum- please?!
Me- you just woke me up on a Saturday morning, no good morning, and demanding me to do things? Really?
Calum- fine. Good morning beautiful best friend, would you like to mosey over to my house for diner with my delightful parents to night?
Me- ahh see, much better. Lol yeah let me ask.
Calum- ok
Me- ok my mom said yes.
Calum- awesome be here around 5:00.
Me- ok see you then goober.
Throughout the rest of the day I was constantly trying to make myself look nice. I was so nervous, even though I'm over their all the time I still like him a lot.
At about 4:50 I grabbed my keys and left the house, arriving at about 5:10. When I pulled into his drive way an unhappy Calum was waiting at the door. I got out and walked towards him. "Hi Calum"
"You are late." He said losing the mad look and beginning to smile
" like 10 minutes get over it." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close until we went inside.
"Hey is your mom not here? I didn't see her car." I asked
"Well I may have lied to you to get you over here. I just really wanted to see you." He said as innocently as he could.
" what do you mean?"
"Well my parents went on a date and Mali is who knows where so we get to hang out with no distractions." He smiled as cheeky as possible and grabbed my hand leading me to the hall way.
"I want to show you something." He said pulling me into his room.
"Calum was this just a way to get me into your room?" I asked giggling
"No look." He said referring to his bed.
"What?"
"It's a new bed instead of a queen it's a California King" he said excited
"Wow" I pretended to be unimpressed but it looked pretty comfy.
"You're lame." He said sadly
I turned around and saw a picture of him and Mali koa when he was about 5 years old. I smiled and said
"Awe Calum you were so cute when you were a kid. What happened?" I giggle and turned back around. I was taken back by how close Calum was.
"That wasn't very nice." He said pouting slightly
"I'm just kidding Cal, you're still a cutie." I rose up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek and as I came back Calum put his hands on my waist.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly
"Sure" after all that time wanting this to finally happen thats all I could say.
He leaned down slowly and our lips met. They were soft and felt perfect on mine. Our lips began moving against each others as he tilted his head slightly. He pulled my waist closer to him as I moved my hands from his arms to behind his neck. When we pulled away we were both smiling, I put my forehead on his chest for a minute then looked back up at him. I raised back up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek again, then said
"See I knew you were just trying to get me into your room." And we both laughed.