Beginning

Here i am with my family dead body .Im crying and cry never stop until Mr.Huan talk to me....(cause her family is king and queen creature)

"You have to mettlesome Yui" said Mr.Huan

"We are sorry"said my aunts(her aunts is 2 kay...xD)

"How i want to be mettlesome.I can live without them.They are important for me a-and i cant be queen..." i said while cry

They looking each other..until it is silence.....

"There is no need to be cry my dear your father and your mother doesnt wanted to see you like this.Their want you be happy with your life"said my aunt

My power starting to glow until all room being frost..(like xiumin,elsa and jack frost xD hahahaha)

"Yui you have to be patient for your powers dear"my aunt said and touch me.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME IM MONSTER AND I-I C-C-CANT CONTROL MY POWER RIGHT NOW.PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE THIS ROOM R-RIGHT N-n-now"i said and the room turn into black i cant see everything.I pass out.

They shocked and i was lying on the ground...

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from my bed.This is all my fault.All my fault cause my family died...and i began cry

I walk down downstairs and see my butler,maid,aunts and my uncle greeting me while they bow for me.I looking down and made a serious face and tone..

"Tomorrow i will go to school and i want you all keep a clean and tidy this mansion.Understand?"

"Yes,your majesty."they all said

I walk down and sit on the chair while eat food..

~~~~~~~~~~

I goes to library to read books.I open up the book its call 'The Tree of Life' (sound like them)

I get boring of my side while im read the book

*sigh close book**look at window*

I close my eyes and daydreaming....

flashback....

"Yui,dear come with us my little beautiful princess..."the voice said

"Yui..."

"Yui....My little beautiful creature..."

"Mommy"

"Daddy"

"Where are you?"

The shadow began disappeard.....

"Mom,dad no please help me.Dont leave me.MOMMY,DADDY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(END)

I wake up and see all around the library.I stand up and goes to my room...

"Tommorow it will be no rise"

~~~~~~~~~(Thank you.....im sooooo sorry maybe i will update the next story again....bye) ;)