Makoto x reader scenario

Imagine you have just transferred to Iwatobi high school and in the same class as rei (also in this imagination scenario rei is your beloved cousin) and nagisa. Then nagisa came up to you and ask if you want to join the swim since it's mostly boys (since gou is the only girl in the club so it makes sense right). You said yes so after class nagisa dragged you to the swim clubs pool where as always Haruka, makoto and rei also gou are the ones who nagisa to it then they came up to you and nagisa introduced you to everyone then nagisa realised that you couldn't stop staring at makoto then pulled a cheeky smirk and dragged everyone out of the pool area to leave you and makoto alone. You and makoto was so confused at what was going on then a few seconds later you two couldn't stop staring at each other and feel like you two have met before then realised that you two were child hood friends (but the catch is you don't realise that makoto had secret crush on you). As it got dark makoto ask "do you want me to walk you home?" You nod and said sure I would love the company. 10 minutes later you two were walking home together and makoto decided to hold your hand while holding hands you both blushed. Once walked up to your house makoto didn't let go of your hand and pulled the scared and lonely look and you said do want to stay a while?. Makoto looks at you still pulling that face and nods so you both went in, took shoes off and take off coats and hang them up on the coat hanger. After went to the living room and put on some tv. Makoto couldn't stop staring at you then you start to notice that he was staring at you you start to blush a lot "why are you staring at me like that for?!" Makoto started blushing a little bit brightly and hesitated to answer then makoto got closer and closer to your face until you could feel his hot breath and you started to blush even more and thinking what's happening???!!! Then closes his eyes and kisses you lightly then says with a smile "I really really like you meaning I-I-I l-love you" after when he said that your eyes widened while blushing a bit more then makoto kisses you again and turning it into a deep and passionate kiss then you put your arms around his neck while he embrace you around the waist.