Eren Jaeger x Levi Ackerman Lemon

A/N - I wrote this while half asleep so beware the misspelled words, terrible grammar, repetitive random crap, and lack of originality because hey, it's a lemon.

"Ah! Ah! F-Faster! Levi!!" His body was sprawled out on the bed. Face buried into the big pillow he couldn't help but cling onto as he was being drilled into by his classmate. Ass out, clothes either disheveled or thrown around the room, hair messy, and his liquid substance dripped down his thighs as he was being taken from behind. "Ah... Ah! Ngh... L-Levi... Levi I-"

"Yeah. I know."

"Love you... I really-"

"Me too."

If he was being honest with himself, he could only wish that this situation was real. He would wake up every morning having similar dreams to that one and desperately try to fall back into that same sleep to dream that same dream. But, he could only wish.

Every morning it was the same. He would wake up, take a shower, brush his teeth, dress himself, eat breakfast, and head off to classes. That same routine every morning. It use to be different, when he couldn't control his own body in the morning, but he's gotten so use to it, those dreams don't even faze his awoken body. He wished it did, but he wished it wasn't always himself taking care of it.

Now, he only needed to worry about getting to school on time after sleeping in an extra ten minutes. He really couldn't help himself. He needed the extra minutes if he was going to stay up studying. A big test was coming up but all his mind was filled with was that Ackerman fellow. He wasn't worried about equations or even essays, all there was was Levi Ackerman.

Yeah, he was shorter and had an attitude, but his heart pounded every time that short fuck looked in his direction. He didn't even need to look into his eyes, he just needed to look his direction and his legs would buckle beneath him.

He was desperately in love with Levi Ackerman. All the girls were... especially his own girlfriend. Why wouldn't they be in love right? A boy and girl make sense on paper doesn't it? That's what everyone told him at least.

"Eren."

"But when he would call his name, none of it made sense. To Hell with sense when his deep voice called out Eren's name. Eren could feel himself getting hotter right then and there. His heart tightening in his chest and his nerves threatening to force themselves out of his gut. God was he a mess with Levi. He wanted Levi to make a mess of him. No one but Levi could do that. And Eren was sure that he could be the only one to satisfy Levi the way he's supposed to be, but then again, how would he know? He's into women.

"Oi! Eren!" A book was knocked against the top of his head to take him away from his daily Levi daze, and if you could get who it was that took him away, you wouldn't be wrong. "You finished your homework didn't you? I won't have you slacking just because I'm not your tutor anymore ya know."

Oh yeah, that's when it started. The tutoring is what had done Eren over. Maybe it was the way Levi was so focused in his work? Or maybe it was how he would sit so close to Eren when teaching him. Either way, he's painted Eren's mind with nothing but him forever. A year already after they've met and Eren's still like this. Lost and needy.

He's tried dating. Some men, some women, but in the end none of them could ever satisfy him compared to the dreams he's had with Levi. That damned gingered brat! Having Levi all to herself! Eren could never talk to Petra the same after he heard about the two. A simple friendship has turned into nothing but a one-sided jealousy towards the girl.

He wished Levi didn't do this to him.

"Yeah, I did my work. You don't have to worry." He turned back in his seat and focused on his work in front of him. He sat in front of Levi by accident, and now it's a living Hell. Levi and Petra sitting just behind him.