Chapter 7 (Part - 1) - Special chapter.

Arjun's point of view.
Sunday, At 7:35 pm.

Today, Is the same day when my family wanted to throw my success party. All were looking very excited and happy about this grand party except me.
I became ready to go in this grand party just to complete my formalities for honorable guests otherwise I was  really in my worst mood.
I was standing in front of the mirror in my black shiny suit and pants with white low - bottom shirt. And pair of black long pointed shoes.
Hesitantly and slowly I made my way to out of my room and reached at staircase. I saw many people in our large hall from upside.
I tried to made myself perfect and confident in front of them. And finally I entered in between them and with attitude's smile on my face.
"Hello.. Brother..!! Looking Awesomely handsome.!" Said Shiv as he turn to me.
"Thanks.! You too, Brother." I said with small hesitate smile on my face as I saw him in his dark blue suit and light blue combination.
He was talking with his friends and Rinii was standing their silently.
As my Aai - baba (mom - dad) saw me they came towards us.
"Aai.., Baba..!" I said as I touched their feet with reverence in authentic Indian manner.
"God bless you beta..! (son)" Aai said to me as she run her hand on my head to check.
My Aai she is one of the most wonderful lady in this world. She is very kind, humble and beautiful. She looks really beautiful in her light blue heavy worked sari.
And my Baba.. He is one of the most great men in this world. He is very smart, intelligent and handsome man. And He looks really dashing in his black safari suit with beautiful embroidery.
I'm really very close to my Aai - Baba and they also know me very well.
"God bless you my son..!" Baba said with proud smile on his face as he proudly patted on my soulder.
"Shiv where is your mom.? Come on call her.. Our guests already arrived at the party." Baba asked to Shiv.
"I'm right here, bhai." My aunty said with bright smile on her face as she walked towards baba from behind.
"Ao.. That's great to see you, Chhaya.!" Baba said as turned to her.
"Hello vahini..! (Bhabhi, brother's wife)" Chhaya aunty said to mom with smile.
"And.. Arjun.. Congratulations..!! Beta.. for your great success." Aunty said as she come to me and give a light hug and I touched her feet according to Indian manner.
"So now all important guests arrived. So let's start." Baba said with Smiley face as he look at us.
"Hey.. Buddy.. Mike please." Shiv said to DJ boy as he caught the mike and he hand it over to Baba.
"So.. Excuse me.. ladies and gentleman. I would like to say that.. Today, we have double reasons for this grand celebration. My great son had achieved great success. His new book 'She broken my heart' broke all records of best sellers, in this year. And now his book is on the first place. And not only this, just because of Arjun our book's demand increased in market. And now our company is in the list of Top 5 publications." Baba said proudly in mike as I see his endless happiness on his face.
"So come on everyone.. For.. Arjun.. And for our 'Grand Dreams' publication..!!" Said Baba in really cheerful voice as he raised his hand with full glass of drink. And with Baba all guests happily raised their glass of drink as they cheered in happiness.
And at the same time I saw three girls entered in our party. That was Kavita entered with two girls.
And immediately my gaze turned to the same girl who made me remind my past, again.
Bhoomi, she has also came with Kavita and they all straight way came towards us.
"Hello..! Shiv..! And congratulations.! Mr. Arjun." Kavita said as she came in  front of me.
"Thanks.!" I said in casual tone.
"Congratulations..!! Mr. Arj.. Sir..!" Bhoomi said hesitantly as she saw many guests near by us.
"Hey..! Miss. Kavita. Come I introduce you to our family." Shiv said as he turned to face Kavita with smiley face and they went to introduce her to our family .
When I saw that three girls in our party. I was shocked. Because one of them hate me more than my enemies and other one made me hate myself once again by reminding my dark past. And after seeing her near to me.. suddenly I reminded her words and with that my dark past was again in front of me.
And, with the flash of my dark past I felt sharp pain in my heart and my feelings ready to become flow with tears. But I stopped myself and my anger suddenly increased in my veins. I was not able to stop my guilds, worries, anger and my frustration at that time. And at that time I was having only way to go back to my room and I quickly walked to my room.
*
Bhoomi's point of view.

When we reached at Devlok mention for party which was already started.
I had came with Kavita di and Neha in this party.
As we entered in party hall I saw Mr. Arjun talking with Shiv who was in dark blue suit and pants with light blue shirt.
"Hey.. Bhoomi.. look.. Mr. Arjun. He looks so handsome." "And That is Shiv vagle Na..? Mr. Arjun's cousin..? He is also looking too handsome." Neha mumbled at my site as her gaze fixed on Mr. Arjun and Shiv.
And, yes she said truth, But Mr. Arjun was dynamically smart, humble and good looking.
My gaze fixed on Mr. Arjun as we walked towards to him. At the same time Mr. Arjun looked at us with the shocked expressions. And after some moment his expressions changed in worries.
As we stopped in front of Mr. Arjun Kavita ma'am greet to Shiv and congratulated to Mr. Arjun.
But I was worried to see Mr. Arjun like that. Because this party was thrown for him but he was not looking so happy. He was looking so worried and tensed.
He just said "Thanks.!" to Kavita di and after that we moved towards to his family.
But, still I was trying to watch Mr. Arjun who was looking frustrating. But as my gaze transferred on his family for some time he suddenly disappeared from the party.
*
♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛
Hello.! my lovely friends I hope you enjoying the story of these three authors.
Please keep reading and drop your wonderful reviews on chapters. But please spare me about my mistakes.
Thank you so much..!! :)